Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've just got home, Rage were amazing but I'm ******* exhausted. Time for bed...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone happen to find an iphone, wallet and keys? They managed to 'escape' from my zipped up pocket. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh god oh god oh god that was amazing.
    Nearly died in the front centre (shouldn't have expected any different, really) but still - AMAZING.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyBoy123)
    Anyone happen to find an iphone, wallet and keys? They managed to 'escape' from my zipped up pocket. :rolleyes:
    Hey, the offical twitter for the Rage factor posted this;
    lost property - this should all be arriving at our office tomorrow. Will let you know more details on how to get it back when it arrives!
    So keep an eye on their Twitter. http://twitter.com/theragefactor

Yesterday was awesome! Gallows and Gogol Bordello were amazin' and Rage were just ****************! Great set from Rage, suprised they didn't play "Wake up"

Jon Morter, what a legend. :woo:

Yeah I was wondering why they never played Wake Up,they usually do a good rousing speech in it.
    Though was a ****ing awesome set,even better covering The Clash's White Riot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielle_D)
    Hey, the offical twitter for the Rage factor posted this;

So keep an eye on their Twitter. http://twitter.com/theragefactor

Yesterday was awesome! Gallows and Gogol Bordello were amazin' and Rage were just ****************! Great set from Rage, suprised they didn't play "Wake up"

Jon Morter, what a legend. :woo:
    Cheers, I don't give a **** about the phone and bank card at this point (both are cancelled and claimed on insurance), I just desperately need my passport as I have no ID and am supposed to be having a big bender this weekend! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    When I caught sight of Jimmy Page at the side of the stage, I thought... Wake Up. **** yes!!! But I guess it wasn't to be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    When I caught sight of Jimmy Page at the side of the stage, I thought... Wake Up. **** yes!!! But I guess it wasn't to be.
    Jimmy Page was there? FML. Wish i had gone even more now

ReputationRep:
    Great gig I hadn't heard Gogol Bordello before, I was pretty impressed.

Did anyone see how much the cheque was for? I couldn't make it out.

ReputationRep:
    Do you all reckon there will be a DVD or something, there seemed to be a lot more cameras there than would be needed simply to film stuff to display on those side screens. I doubt they would have gone to the trouble of getting so many wide angle shots of the crowd, and even a helicopter shot for 30 seconds worth of clips just for BBC news either http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...s/10253153.stm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rich2606)
    Do you all reckon there will be a DVD or something, there seemed to be a lot more cameras there than would be needed simply to film stuff to display on those side screens. I doubt they would have gone to the trouble of getting so many wide angle shots of the crowd, and even a helicopter shot for 30 seconds worth of clips just for BBC news either http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...s/10253153.stm
    "Californian Indie Band"

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyBoy123)
    "Californian Indie Band"

:facepalm2:
    The Machine Rages On... This band is anti-family, and it's pro-terrorist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    Jimmy Page was there? FML. Wish i had gone even more now
    He was just hanging out, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    That show was........amazing. Can't believe some people were complaining the set was too short. You had a free ticket to see one of the best bands in the world at a huge victory celebration. Some people just can't appreciate what they've got ffs. And yes there is going to be a documentary/live dvd.

ReputationRep:
    Ace gig!

BTW, I asked a cameraman if he was filming for DVD, and he gave me a thumbs up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    He was just hanging out, unfortunately.
    Would love to have seen him either way

ReputationRep:
    There was a film crew of 20 cameras from LA there, they were recording for a doc; Farcical Verite -Dude Where's My Music - Taster / Demo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlWEqiNLPzk

ReputationRep:
    The breakdown for Township Rebellion sounded a millions times better than I could have ever hoped for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN IGNORANCE REIGNS LIFE IS LOST!

Best band in the ******* world

ReputationRep:
    Township Rebellion was the definite highlight for me. Screaming that was just......:coma:

Township Rebellion and Bullet in the Head were the highlights for me.Tbh it was all magic,they just were even more special.
    Glad I got to enjoy it more than Reading 08 where I was at the front aswell,but thought I would literally die from the crush.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.