Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)

OMG OMG OMG YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
    why would you only buy one ticket :s don't you have friends who like ratm?

ReputationRep:
    This is just not happening... I need to buy 2 as well

See are such docuhes. ever year for reading it crashes,but they never learn,why don't just extend their server for the day or some****,or some technical thing i don't know about.

ReputationRep:
    I've got 10 tabs open, nothing loading though.. LE SIGH. Hope is lost.

ReputationRep:
    I've got to the first bit like 1000 times. Grrrr

ReputationRep:
    My friend has just text me to say she got through and got me a ticket. Part of me is hella excited. Part of me thinks she's playing the cruelest joke ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krakatoa)
    See are such docuhes. ever year for reading it crashes,but they never learn,why don't just extend their server for the day or some****,or some technical thing i don't know about.
    that might cost them money though. And they're going to sell all their tickets anyway, so it doesn't bother them.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a couple of tickets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MinorityRulez)
    I've got to the first bit like 1000 times. Grrrr
    What's the first bit?

ReputationRep:
    Can't get through!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliondollarcorpse)
    What's the first bit?
    It asks whether you want to pay for delivery or get it free.

(Original post by PJ991)
    that might cost them money though. And they're going to sell all their tickets anyway, so it doesn't bother them.
    True,but the amount they have stolen off me in booking fees,transaction fees,feedmynanaswell fee and every kind of fee,and everyone else,its the least they can do.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I never had a problem loading that part up, it's only after...

ReputationRep:
    Slowly.. giving up hope.. weep!.
    I hate See. :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not working for me

ReputationRep:
    I'm sort of tempted to give up... getting Leeds tickets has always taken me well over an hour but there's 60,000 spaces at Leeds and I just have this underlying feeling I'm not gonna have any luck loading this at all.

:sad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm calling a day. My computer has'nt even loaded the page plus I should've left my house about 25 mins ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kylesawhney)
    why would you only buy one ticket :s don't you have friends who like ratm?
    Two of my flatmates are supposed to be coming, but they're not here and didn't leave my their registration numbers. None of my other friends are organised enough, or they are now at work. Hopefully some of my friends from home will get some and I can meet them, but for me the most important thing is to see them play. I first heard of Rage when they broke up and had resigned myself to never seeing them live. Then Audioslave formed and I saw them, and they played some Rage material and it was amazing. I was NEVER going to miss a chance to see them at a huge free concert like this. I'm SO HAPPY I got my ticket :woo: Has anyone else been successful yet?

ReputationRep:
    Boooom :d

ReputationRep:
    I have to go now, I can only hope my friend will be able to get through and buy me a ticket :sad:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.