Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Dungarees :D watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I realllllyyyy want a pair of dungarees. I'm not sure if they're socially acceptable anymore but I don't care Does anyone know where's selling them at the mo? Would rather it be an actual shop as I would probably need to try them on but online is okay too as long as they're sendbackable.

I want full length denim ones, nowt fancy! Don't mind what shade of denim either. Preferably less than £100.

If anyone can help that would be muchly appreciated! I'm fashionly incompetent XD

EDIT: PANIC OVER GUYS! I just ordered these http://uk.dungarees-online.com/ladie...dungarees.html

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Pintuc...lr=VintageWash :dontknow:

Although for the love of god please don't!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Pintuc...lr=VintageWash :dontknow:

Although for the love of god please don't!
    Not mad keen on the faff at the top but thanks

Hahaha are dungarees THAT awful?!

ReputationRep:
    Dungarees used to be socially acceptable?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.oasis-stores.com/Dungaree...uct/3250148223

I quite like them tbh, but everytime my mum sees a pair she goes 'Ohh, they remind me of when I was pregnant with you '

You should get them if you like them though. I looked at your profile pic and I think you could pull them off if you don't wear them 'straight', if that makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    They remind me of the 90s. Not good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AccioJellyBean)
    Not mad keen on the faff at the top but thanks

Hahaha are dungarees THAT awful?!
    Let's just say 99% of search results were for toddlers... :p:

i'd suggest raiding the charity shops too- you can get some good stuff in them

[also, on a side note, am an ex- addict of dungarees, still have a pair though- don't wear them much though... ]

Aww I use to :love: dungarees as a child. Tbh I'd still wear it today lol, I don't care. They were just so comfy.

ReputationRep:
    River Island are selling some, I saw them in Cardiff at the weekend. I really want this pair of short stripy ones. They sound gross, but they are so cute!

ReputationRep:
    I realllllyyyy want a pair of dungarees. I'm not sure if they're socially acceptable anymore but I don't care Does anyone know where's selling them at the mo? Would rather it be an actual shop as I would probably need to try them on but online is okay too as long as they're sendbackable.

I want full length denim ones, nowt fancy! Don't mind what shade of denim either. Preferably less than £100.

If anyone can help that would be muchly appreciated! I'm fashionly incompetent XD

EDIT: PANIC OVER GUYS! I just ordered these http://uk.dungarees-online.com/ladie...dungarees.html
    I think because your a Essex girls you would look stunning in them, however I would have suggested a lighter tone of blue denim, nevertheless is what fancies you that counts,,

ReputationRep:
    I adore Dungarees. I made a similar post on here about 2 years ago but never bought any lol now I may have to rethink.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    I think because your a Essex girls you would look stunning in them, however I would have suggested a lighter tone of blue denim, nevertheless is what fancies you that counts,,
    Just out of interest, what does being from Essex have to do with wearing dungarees? :P

ReputationRep:
    Just out of interest, what does being from Essex have to do with wearing dungarees? :P
    Nothing really, but I found them really cute.

can you pos rep me, i will if you do.

ReputationRep:
    No offence to anyone! I'm gay myself so I'm allowed to say it but yeah it will make you look like a dike! :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pop_tart)
    No offence to anyone! I'm gay myself so I'm allowed to say it but yeah it will make you look like a dike! :O
    Can you pos rep me plz, i will if you do.

ReputationRep:
    I saw some dungarees in my favourite vintage shop on Brighton today and I was so so so tempted, but I relented and bought a hat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    Can you pos rep me plz, i will if you do.
    never had someone asking me that before :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pop_tart)
    never had someone asking me that before :p:
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nashy19)
    Dungarees used to be socially acceptable?
    Can you pos rep me plz, i will if you would.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.