Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pop_tart)
    No offence to anyone! I'm gay myself so I'm allowed to say it but yeah it will make you look like a dike! :O
    lol! Why does being gay mean you're allowed to say that?

But OP I used to proper want dungarees... Grew out of that obsession though when I couldn't find any in my size...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazzia)
    lol! Why does being gay mean you're allowed to say that?

But OP I used to proper want dungarees... Grew out of that obsession though when I couldn't find any in my size...
    Because gay people often find it less offensive when it is said by a gay person, in my experience anyway.

Just like loads of black people call each other a ''n****r'' (never understood that) whilst you would be dead if you even thought of saying that to a black person (no offence).

Actually some people do look pretty cool in it. so if you know what you are buying, by all means, go for it! :p: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I used to have some and they were really comfortable. :daydreaming: I tried some on again a few years back but they looked stupid and unflattering and I was sad. Admittedly they are pretty stupid generally but tbh if they made a comeback I wouldn't be complaining.

ReputationRep:
    I really want to get a pair too. I think the last time I wore them was when I was like 5 years old!
    However, they're back in fashion this year and I think they look really nice. Worn with a thin blouse they look so hot and they're really comfy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic hybrid)
    I used to have some and they were really comfortable. :daydreaming: I tried some on again a few years back but they looked stupid and unflattering and I was sad. Admittedly they are pretty stupid generally but tbh if they made a comeback I wouldn't be complaining.
    They are back in fashion

This summer everyone will want a pair, I assure you so get yours now

ReputationRep:
    saddo

ReputationRep:
    I was going to post something defamatory. But then the thought occurred... would the OP wear pants, or just undies? or nothing?

I'm now turned on, nursing a chub. Please help.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.