Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ok then watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm about 6"2.5 and I want to lose a some BF and get more toned...

I have undesired fat everywhere really, hips, stomach, face and chest moobs ftl. I'm quite powerful and *fairly* fit, but i don't have very visible upper body muscles, my legs are just hench because i don't get bored lifting weights with them. I think part of my problem is bery slow metabolism; i literally put on weight if i look at a packet of crisps

Basically, i was looking for some advice about how to properly lose the weight, so i can then start thinking about building some muscle... what excercise/eating regimes would you TSR public recommend?

NB I hate running outside, but I'm a member of a local gym.

ReputationRep:
    Gym more often pumping iron and cardio.

Eat healthier IE salads stuff like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apotts)
    I'm about 6"2.5 and I want to lose a some BF and get more toned...

I have undesired fat everywhere really, hips, stomach, face and chest moobs ftl. I'm quite powerful and *fairly* fit, but i don't have very visible upper body muscles, my legs are just hench because i don't get bored lifting weights with them. I think part of my problem is bery slow metabolism; i literally put on weight if i look at a packet of crisps

Basically, i was looking for some advice about how to properly lose the weight, so i can then start thinking about building some muscle... what excercise/eating regimes would you TSR public recommend?

NB I hate running outside, but I'm a member of a local gym.
    what are tour lifts?

bench
    squat
    deadlift

ReputationRep:
    If you hate running outside then just use the treadmill for the equiv..

Make sure you are doing some decent cardio at least 3 times a week, and ensure you are not eating excessive calories, try packing in some low cal big meals (e.g salmon with veg), snack on nuts rather than crisps, and drink water rather than soda..

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.