The Student Room Group

Dilemma - Good Universities for Msc Networking

Hey guys !!

This is Harry from India . I'm planning to study Msc Networking(preferably Network Security) from a decent univ in UK . I'm targeting a univ located at the outskirts of London (being a hub for jobs) lets say 60 miles in radius.

I have done graduation in Electrical engg with 3 yrs of work experience & i'm really interested to make my career in networking. I'm working on MCSE & CCNA certifications these days .

I did some research & narrowed down few univ's like Univ of Reading (but they have scrapped all networking courses from 2010 ) , Univ of Essex . Univ of Surrey & Anglia Ruskin Univ. As if for now i'm inclined to go for Anglia Ruskin as they have a tie up with CISCO & the course contents leads to CCNP.

I'm not sure whether i'm going in the right direction so thought i might get some inputs from you guys .....

My preference is a univ located near London , decent Ranking & good reputation in the field of Networking. I'll really appreciate your valuable inputs...

Thanks ,
Harry
Reply 1
networking?
essex edinburg lancester are better
Reply 2
Hey!! thanks for your input. Essex is definitely a good choice , at the same time i'm looking for some info about Anglia Ruskin University due to their association with Cisco. Any clues???

Latest

Trending

Trending