Turn on thread page Beta

Dilemma - Good Universities for Msc Networking watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys !!

This is Harry from India . I'm planning to study Msc Networking(preferably Network Security) from a decent univ in UK . I'm targeting a univ located at the outskirts of London (being a hub for jobs) lets say 60 miles in radius.

I have done graduation in Electrical engg with 3 yrs of work experience & i'm really interested to make my career in networking. I'm working on MCSE & CCNA certifications these days .

I did some research & narrowed down few univ's like Univ of Reading (but they have scrapped all networking courses from 2010 ) , Univ of Essex . Univ of Surrey & Anglia Ruskin Univ. As if for now i'm inclined to go for Anglia Ruskin as they have a tie up with CISCO & the course contents leads to CCNP.

I'm not sure whether i'm going in the right direction so thought i might get some inputs from you guys .....

My preference is a univ located near London , decent Ranking & good reputation in the field of Networking. I'll really appreciate your valuable inputs...

Thanks ,
    Harry

ReputationRep:
    networking?
    essex edinburg lancester are better

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! thanks for your input. Essex is definitely a good choice , at the same time i'm looking for some info about Anglia Ruskin University due to their association with Cisco. Any clues???

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.