Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why does everyone moan about this country? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shortarse1)
    Just because we don't have a vast experience of past governments does not make us unable to know when something is bad.

Sending an Army underfunded to war for example. Taking us into a recession that is longer and deeper than the one seen under Thatcher, and we all know how people love to say how bad that was.

Increasing the national debt massively while introducing such stupid policies as positive discrimination. In 2006 we had over 3000 new criminal offences introduced since '97.

Yeah, that's bad and that's why this government is bad. Roll on the election.

"Liberal Elite? I see your one of these people who take a political side and blindly support them as if it was football."

You attacked me first, so don't act as if you're the victim. This is my last post anyway, I shouldn't be feeding Labour Trolls.
    Oh no, you have ruined a decent post with such a stupid ending. Why do people think just because you dont completely with one side, it automatically makes you an enthusiastic supporter of the other?

Many other politicians supported the war, the recession was caused by different circumstances to the one seen under Thatcher so of course it is going to be different.

I stand by my original comment but I didnt think it warranted such an attack on my character?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.