Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i applied here, central st martins, and recently found that this is where ALEXANDER MCQUEEN went!! surely then its for talented people, not just the average student. i would be a pretty average drama student- im really passionate about it, but perhaps dont have the talent. will they train me, or do i just not stand a chance, because this is for those who are super talented? (my A levels meet the criteria and i have an audition there soon) - ive also applied to Rose bruford college and central school of speech and drama if anyone kknows anything?

ReputationRep:
    Jarvis Cocker, Colin Firth and Stella McCartney went to St Martin's too, just to name a few.

well i don't know about drama, but the fashion course is considered the best in the country so... all the art and design courses are super competative to get a place on.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.