Turn on thread page Beta

Do you pñaint your toe nails? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering how many of you paint your toenails.
    I usually do.

ReputationRep:
    I do, all the time. Usually just go for a glossy/no colour look.

ReputationRep:
    always

ReputationRep:
    I do all the time. I like to have pretty feet Nothing too bright though.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I paint my sister's toenails. Does that count?

ReputationRep:
    mine are red at the mo

ReputationRep:
    Mine are never unpainted. Dark colours only, pale polishes make them look like you have a fungal infection.

I like reds mostly, but recently I have been going for magenta or a really bright purple, both of which look fabulous with my lime green flip flops.

ReputationRep:
    I think a french pedicure looks best. Or crazy pink!

ReputationRep:
    I know it's really bad but my toenails are never ever un-painted....I just can't stand it and it really bugs me when people go out with old and chipped toe-nail polish displayed. The colour depends on what I'm wearing...usually red or bright pink

ReputationRep:
    A french toenail is the most revolting concept ever. Toenails should never be that long, it is so unnatural.

I seem to be part of the minority who doesn't bother. I only paint my toe nails when I am going out wearing open toe shoes.

Maybe I will paint my toe nails...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SammyD)
    A french toenail is the most revolting concept ever. Toenails should never be that long, it is so unnatural.
    i think french pedis look cute in terms of the colours..but when i went for a pedicure the other day i was told my toenails were too short for a french pedi so she just did them a really lovely sheer glossy pink instead. Looks much better, as they're short and clean looking

ReputationRep:
    Always & normally, shades of pink.

ReputationRep:
    I do sometimes, but not often, so I voted 'no'. I try and keep them looking nice, but I'm not into nail polish anymore - used be mad about it, but now I don't usually bother (no nail polish on toes and fingers). Someone commented on my nails today though and said how nice they were - uh, not my toe nails, but still.... think it shows you don't have to use nail polish all the time

ReputationRep:
    I mostly wear trainers so don't bother but when I do wear open toe shoes/ flip flops I always paint them, colour depends on my mood....but I agree with SammyD on french pedicures.

ReputationRep:
    summer and special occasions.. mostly when im likely to wear sandels..

ReputationRep:
    Yep I do! :itsme: They're a pretty gold at the moment but my sandals have little kinda diamondy things in the buckle so I need to paint them silver to match before I wear them out!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah but mainly just in the Summer, over Winter/Autumn/Spring I live in my trainers! :blush:

ReputationRep:
    ALWAYS. even in winter. they are always RED and glamourous. even though i know no-one will see them, i feel sexy and glamourous with red toenails like how you feel wearing new sexy lingerie even though you are single . before a date i always paint them even if im only going to wear trainers and end up walking in the park. its a good feeling

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.