Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Rhiani-ani-on)
    I dont think anyone would be bothered by them.
    I have them on my thighs and tbh I don't think my bf has ever noticed , if he has he's never mentioned them.
    Bio-oil and that sort of stuff is all you can really do to make them fade and it will take a while but really, don't worry about them, its not a big deal =] xxx
    I'm definitely going to try bio oil again

The thing is though these marks are so high up on my breasts that I can't wear even slightly low-cut tops without everyone noticing them :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missbrowneyes)
    that would probably just increase them.
    you get stretch marks when you put on weight, not lose it. Sorry love...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CryogenicTribe)
    you get stretch marks when you put on weight, not lose it. Sorry love...
    Maybe you should google this, if you want to insist on not believing me.
    Stretch marks are even a side effect of bariatric surgery.
    No point sounding condescending if you aren't even sure what you're talking about.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.