Turn on thread page Beta

lump in me armpit, 2, my boyfriend watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm not too sure about the boyfriend...but the lump could be a small skin tag...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Well, I'm not too sure about the boyfriend...but the lump could be a small skin tag...
    whats that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alice2411)
    i shaved my armpit on saturday and then a couple of hours later it really started to hurt when i moved my arm up and down or tensed it, and now theres a small lump, iv heard hairs can grow inwards if u shave causing a lump, or u can get blocked lymph nodes/nodules due to sweating or just a reflex action to viruses or something, and then theres cancer but im 17 so i doubt its that, anyone got any ideas on what i should do? thanks.
    Squeeze it, see if it pops like a spot. Seriously.

(Original post by SamTheMan)
    What do you mean by fooling around?

Personally I understand his attitude. He likes to think you're all his and that you're as close as possible. Having the image of you fooling around with his buddies is not an enjoyable one, trust me. You can hope that he will get over it but his attitude is totally understandable. Plus he's a guy, we think a lot differently about intimacy.
    very true. i would find it a little hard going out with someone who had fooled around with a friend of mine, but if its more than one friend of mine....ummmm no.

they wernt random ppl i knew them and did fanci them. and obviously i regret it now, but they were like a year ago (we went out for 6months, yes hes an ex now he broke up with me) but i hadnt even met him then and so didnt know anything was going to happen with him. thats why i didnt think it was fair. it didnt mean anything it was just a bit of fun but its hard explainin that to him. i didnt sleep with them, just fooled around.
    'didn't sleep with them just foole daround'
    what does that mean these days..? :rolleyes:

There seem to be 2 pertinent points to make

1) You don't go out with someone for 6 months and then realise you can't stand the fact they 'fooled around' with a couple of their buddies. Are you sure there wasn't another reason..? An incident perhaps?

2) if you 'fool around' with a few guys in the same friendship group, don't expect too much in way of relationship from any of them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    'didn't sleep with them just foole daround'
    what does that mean these days..? :rolleyes:

There seem to be 2 pertinent points to make

1) You don't go out with someone for 6 months and then realise you can't stand the fact they 'fooled around' with a couple of their buddies. Are you sure there wasn't another reason..? An incident perhaps?

2) if you 'fool around' with a few guys in the same friendship group, don't expect too much in way of relationship from any of them...
    Jamie I definitely agree with that second point. I claim that you can't fool around and then expect that it won't have any consequences in the future, in your relationships. But some people dislike that idea because it's nice to think that you can do whatever you like when you're young and still have the same chance of finding that special someone.

But even if someone disagrees with my claim, that second point seems obvious. Any red-blooded male knows how guys talk about girls and their sexual escapades. It's alright when it's a girl you don't have much respect for but when it's someone you care about...
    If you hear guys talking about your girlfriend, who you're very much in love with, and how she did this or that and what a slut she was... or just knowing that they can talk that way, is enough to mess a guy up completely. It's a lot about pride but not just that.

As for the first point, maybe she didn't tell him anything until then?

ReputationRep:
    i shaved my armpit on saturday and then a couple of hours later it really started to hurt when i moved my arm up and down or tensed it, and now theres a small lump, iv heard hairs can grow inwards if u shave causing a lump, or u can get blocked lymph nodes/nodules due to sweating or just a reflex action to viruses or something, and then theres cancer but im 17 so i doubt its that, anyone got any ideas on what i should do? thanks.

my other problem is my boyfriend has broken up with me, due to mistakes i made in the past before id even met him, how can i persuade him to get back with me?? i love him so much
    Alice sweety, OK firstly don't worry about the lump thing, I actually had a similar problem two weeks ago

It just sounds to me like a little ingrown hair! It will defo go away, I'm telling you - mine did :cool: It was gone in like two days. I was even gonna go to the doctor, but then I didn't have enough time, and by the time I got home, it was gone anyway - yay!

Just make sure to use a body exfoliator every now and then, L'Oreal have some good ones as do Garnier (but L'Oreals better ). If I didn't use them before (well I wasn't b/c it's winter where I live), I defo use them now!! :eek:

I didn't have these skin probs in the summer prolly b/c I took such good care of my body during those months (you have to over here :p: ), but in winter I neglected things a bit, so don't neglet your skin. Treat it well, and it'll treat you well :cool:

K I hope that helps with problem one...

Alice I'm about to attend a class, but if you PM me we can talk about the BF thing a bit more, but tbh I think that your BF should focus on who you are as a person today, rather than what *happened in the past*. He should let dead dogs lie!

Talk to you later,

DB_x

ReputationRep:

my other problem is my boyfriend has broken up with me, due to mistakes i made in the past before id even met him, how can i persuade him to get back with me?? i love him so much
    oh alice. alice alice alice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)

As for the first point, maybe she didn't tell him anything until then?

no he knew all along.

ReputationRep:
    Dooders what is going on in here can we all be freinds please like grouphug or something?

Also alice you better make sure he does not see any photos of you with other boys on holiday even if you are not doing anything because he will hate that I know I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Jax_)
    Dooders what is going on in here can we all be freinds please like grouphug or something?

Also alice you better make sure he does not see any photos of you with other boys on holiday even if you are not doing anything because he will hate that I know I do.
    u do?

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    i wont b with any other guys. i doubt il even take any photos.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Jax_)
    yes
    ur a bit possessive and jealous then

ReputationRep:
    i wont b with any other guys. i doubt il even take any photos.
    awww alice dont let it ruin ur holiday

ReputationRep:
    laura and jax, do u mind?! im trying to get advice here! talk about ur problems on msn or something please

ReputationRep:
    lol sorry

ReputationRep:
    Alice, you've probably just got an infection from shaving, i asked my dad lol hes a doctor, i'd recommend just going to a GP explaining what happened and they'll probably just give you some antibiotics, should clear up after a couple of days, hope i've helped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FiveStarSweetie)
    Alice, you've probably just got an infection from shaving, i asked my dad lol hes a doctor, i'd recommend just going to a GP explaining what happened and they'll probably just give you some antibiotics, should clear up after a couple of days, hope i've helped
    yeah thats practically gone now anyway tho, dont hurt anymore, cheers tho

ReputationRep:
    K, I'm a bit confused - I know all you lot are mates, but which ones (on this last page) are actually Alice's friends in real life, and which ones are TSR members who haven't seen Alice? :confused: Was trying to follow this thread, but I'm confused now so I think I'll go... away... *doesn't understand thread anymore so leaves*

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2005
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.