Turn on thread page Beta

If you were John Terry's wife, what would you do? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ask for a divorce? maybe even end up with I dont know; a factory worker on 200 a week or something??

Or would you give him another chance? he is on a £170,000 a week for god sake

I know a lot of you will say, money isnt important, but I know its bo-llocks, it is important and we all know it, so be honest with yourself for once please

ReputationRep:
    Take the **** to the cleaners.

ReputationRep:
    It's not a question of money anyway as she will earn a mint from the divorce!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yekim_8)
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Divorce him. Peace of mind is more important than money. Why be with somebody who is rich, if you cannot trust them, or make being with them unhappy?

She would most likely get some part of his money as part of the divorce settlement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Media student)
    Ask for a divorce? maybe even end up with I dont know; a factory worker on 200 a week or something??

I know a lot of you will say, money isnt important, but I know its bo-llocks, it is important and we all know it, so be honest with yourself for once please
    i would ask for a divorce and take some of his monehhhh
    now i aint sayin she a golddigger

Logically, divorce would seem like a sensible solution, but I can't help thinking how perverse it is that she'd get a massive amount of money as a result even though she had nothing to do with earning it.

(Original post by Yekim_8)
    Word-for-word what my mum said.

So, yeah, castrate him financially. :awesome:

Vernon Kay, on the other hand ... Why would you marry him in the first place? :nothing:

"Who needs talent when you have a regional accent?" :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Have an affair with Abramovic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Media student)

spread my legs for the rest of the man city team

ReputationRep:
    Yeah divorce,I have dignity I won't stay for him just because of the money

Retribution.
    Line ups for the chelsea squad,excluding him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RatnSha)
    Yeah divorce,I have dignity I won't stay for him just because of the money
    why not give him another chance? we all make mistakes, goshhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayowa)
    spread my legs for the rest of the man city team
    they all bloody ugly, not to say that JT is good looking, but average

ReputationRep:
    Lop his knob off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by numb3rb0y)
    Logically, divorce would seem like a sensible solution, but I can't help thinking how perverse it is that she'd get a massive amount of money as a result even though she had nothing to do with earning it.
    I wouldnt pay her a penny if she plans to rip me off, I would pay her a decent amount, no more no less

ReputationRep:
    Sell my over-dramatised side of the story to the Tabloids, slap him with a cold wet fish, take a load of his belongings and leave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    Sell my over-dramatised side of the story to the Tabloids, slap him with a cold wet fish, take a load of his belongings and leave
    she could sell the story of the night he arrived in Dubai, bloody hell, she would make money out of that, I bet its in her agenda if things dont work out women are smart

ReputationRep:
    Trust is very important to me so if a partner cheated on me, the trust would be gone from the relationship, and therefore I don't think there would be any sense in continuing it. What's the saying...fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

ReputationRep:
    I felt a bit bad for her until she was photographed in that "Love the chaos, hate the confusion" shirt or whatever it was.

I agree with iwwhty completely though, husband or not, 2 years or 20, it would be over. I really wonder how many people wouldn't cheat given the chance sometimes but then I'm 100% sure at this moment I'd never do it to somebody so I guess I have to believe many others don't and wouldn't either. I've been cheated on though, it sucks.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.