Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Are white English people boring? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm not racist or anything but I find white British people to be really boring. Does anyone find this as well? They barely ever talk, and whenever they do talk they make the conversation so dead and boring.

The girls also usually behave like 5 year olds and are very annoying.

Black people are quite fun.

Does anyone think this is true as well? Obviously the white people here won't but what do all the blacks, Asians, Middle Easterners, etc think?

Oh and just to point out. I find them boring but I still like them! It's just I prefer not to hang around with a lot of them. But I do think a good thing about white Brits is that they are very honest and straight-forward people. Other races are really *****y, but the white Brits are not like this as much, and they are also quite humble people and not as likely to be stuck up and a complete *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Koobideh)
    I'm not racist or anything but I find white British people to be really boring. Does anyone find this as well? They barely ever talk, and whenever they do talk they make the conversation so dead and boring.

Does anyone think this is true as well? Obviously the white people here won't but what do all the blacks, Asians, Middle Easterners, etc think?
    No, no i dont think that.

ReputationRep:
    Some are and some aren't.

//thread.

ReputationRep:
    It's called generalising, you shouldn't do it.

ReputationRep:
    You're hungry for those neg reps aren't you son. I'd feed you if I hadn't already used up my quota :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Every single white person is boring. Couldn't have put it better myself. :nothing:

ReputationRep:

Oh and just to point out. I find them boring but I still like them! It's just I prefer not to hang around with a lot of them. But I do think a good thing about white Brits is that they are very honest and straight-forward people. Other races are really *****y, but the white Brits are not like this as much, and they are also quite humble people and not as likely to be stuck up and a complete *****.

Do you always generalise?

ReputationRep:
    Its all true! So true! Sometimes I bore myself so much I have to watch paint dry to keep myself interested... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    White people in the UK seek the better themselves. Blacks in the UK only proportionally commit more crime and don't contribute in other areas apart than sports or music.

Whites rule the world. Blacks never have and who knows, never will. :yes:
    Well currently the most powerful man in the world is black.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously.
    Can we not go a day without a race thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    Seriously.
    Not if you have that photo in your sig

ReputationRep:
    My god. what the hell is wrong with you?

ReputationRep:

He is half-white, so how can he be black?

Besides, the USA is, and always has been a white country. Blacks in the USA are by a long way the worst off of the major racial groups there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    He is half-white, so how can he be black?

Besides, the USA is, and always has been a white country. Blacks in the USA are by a long way the worst off of the major racial groups there.
    So i'm guessing the native americans were just there for the lulz then?

ReputationRep:
    Did you just start this thread to pee people off with your ignorance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    Seriously.
    Are you crazy?? Without any race threads/ idiotic OP's to troll, TSR would be as dull as 'all the white english people'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    So i'm guessing the native americans were just there for the lulz then?
    Sorry?

The Founding Fathers of the USA were all white. Since the USA was founded, the country always was a white-dominated country.

ReputationRep:

he's right you know

http://thegrumpyowl.files.wordpress....9/03/mr-t1.jpg

ReputationRep:
    This is such a ridiculous generalisation. Some are boring, some aren't. That just like me generalising saying all chinese/japanese people are quiet (because most of the chinese/japanese people I have met have been quiet) however just because I have seen 4 or so chinese/japanese people being quiet doesn't automatically make them all quiet. I know damn well they are not all quiet, I would not spout such rubbish. Just because you meet a few people from a certain group who act in a certain way, doesn't mean everyone in that group acts that way, you moron.

ReputationRep:
    i thought the green people were the most boring and the purple people were the most fun :dontknow:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.