Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    Yep. Every single white person is boring. Couldn't have put it better myself. :nothing:
    your sig is more wrong than the op.

ReputationRep:
    Well I wouldn't go so far as racist, but you're very ignorant, this is such a meaningless post.

ReputationRep:
    i'm just happy to see an anti-white thread on here for once

points for the ethnics

INTERCEPTION! NOW OUR SIDE HAS GOT THE BALL. SORRY! :boxing: :afro: :mob:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: This is stupid generalisations to the max. I'm not even gonna bother saying anything else, OP is clearly a racist idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    He is half-white, so how can he be black?

Besides, the USA is, and always has been a white country. Blacks in the USA are by a long way the worst off of the major racial groups there.
    Aren't you an Indian with a name like that?

Obama can relate more to being a black man than a white man. He has always been more involved in the black community than the white community, and that's why he also ended up marrying a black woman.

Yes it's true blacks are poorer, but that doesn't mean they are less able people. Everybody has equal intelligence, it's just some people aren't given enough opportunities as others to make use of it. Most immigrants from Africa are more successful than whites in the UK.

Whites do not rule the world. The shift of power is moving back to the East.

By the way, I want to let you know I'm not black just in case you were wondering.

ReputationRep:
    wtf!!!????? Are all white ppl boring???
    What is it with people stereotyping other people all the damn time!!!!
    No not all white british people are boring. Black, asians, and every other race can be EQUALLY as boring as a single white person. Stop generalizing. Naughty OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Koobideh)
    but I find white British people to be really boring. Does anyone find this as well? They barely ever talk, and whenever they do talk they make the conversation so dead and boring.
    So, British or English?

I'm not racist or anything. Black people are quite fun. I find white British people to be really boring
    Yup, that's racist in my book.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)

points for the ethnics

Are you serious? You think that 'your side has got the ball' because of an ignorant, pointless and trolling post?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    Sorry?

The Founding Fathers of the USA were all white. Since the USA was founded, the country always was a white-dominated country.
    It's always been dominated by white people politically only.

Other than that, the USA was built from the sweat and blood of coloured people. This includes even the Chinese, not just blacks.

ReputationRep:
    Having spent most of my secondary school education around Asians, I definitely find I get along much better with Asian people probably because my humour is more closely aligned with theirs, but I certainly wouldn't go as far as saying all white people are boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)

points for the ethnics

No Dude. Just...no.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

(I've posted too much today... I'd better stop soon)

ReputationRep:
    I'm not racist or anything but I find white British people to be really boring. Does anyone find this as well? They barely ever talk, and whenever they do talk they make the conversation so dead and boring.

The girls also usually behave like 5 year olds and are very annoying.

Black people are quite fun.

Does anyone think this is true as well? Obviously the white people here won't but what do all the blacks, Asians, Middle Easterners, etc think?

Oh and just to point out. I find them boring but I still like them! It's just I prefer not to hang around with a lot of them. But I do think a good thing about white Brits is that they are very honest and straight-forward people. Other races are really *****y, but the white Brits are not like this as much, and they are also quite humble people and not as likely to be stuck up and a complete *****.
    You think they are boring probably because you are not smart enough to get the humor in their conversation? :dontknow:

I'm not white, but I find most of my friends here are funny and interesting in their own ways.

ReputationRep:
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    People, what's wrong with generalizations? We all make generalizations and it's a part of life!

There are certain differences between different races. To ignore this would just be ignorant. I'm not saying it's a rule that all white Brits are like this, all I'm saying is that generally they have more boring people than other races. Even all the Europeans think Brits are like this.

I mean like would you all go off the rails and complain about generalizations if I were to say something like generally blacks are poorer than whites in USA? Of course not all blacks are poorer, but in general yes that is the case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 91Jacob)
    It's called generalising, you shouldn't do it.
    ^^ tru dat :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    Hahaha, were you the guy who told him earlier that his du should be dt as you can't have "u" as the limit and the subject?? To be fair to him, I don't think he designed the sig
    :lol: no i wasn't, but i saw that post: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...8&postcount=83

what a legend :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    People, what's wrong with generalizations? We all make generalizations and it's a part of life!

There are certain differences between different races. To ignore this would just be ignorant. I'm not saying it's a rule that all white Brits are like this, all I'm saying is that generally they have more boring people than other races. Even all the Europeans think Brits are like this.

I mean like would you all go off the rails and complain about generalizations if I were to say something like generally blacks are poorer than whites in USA? Of course not all blacks are poorer, but in general yes that is the case.
    Theres nothing wrong with innocent generalizations. But your first post was out of order and bordering on racist tbf.

ReputationRep:
    This is the first time and last time I'm going to say this but...
    I call troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cozmonkey)
    Are you serious? You think that 'your side has got the ball' because of an ignorant, pointless and trolling post?
    alright alright don't hurt me

but yeah i'm completely serious, as they say in Tesco "every little helps" :yep:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.