Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by rajandkwameali)
    White people in the UK seek the better themselves. Blacks in the UK only proportionally commit more crime and don't contribute in other areas apart than sports or music.

Whites rule the world. Blacks never have and who knows, never will. :yes:
    What a fantastic generalisation of 'black people'. Yes we all commit crime, no other race is known for committing crimes. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    alright alright don't hurt me

but yeah i'm completely serious, as they say in Tesco "every little helps" :yep:
    And what exactly was that helping?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Koobideh)
    I'm not racist or anything but

yes you are. just because you say you arent, doesnt make it true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cozmonkey)
    Theres nothing wrong with innocent generalizations. But your first post was out of order and bordering on racist tbf.
    HELLO, IT'S 1996, who calls out trolls nemore!"!??

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    i think black people and asian people have a similar sense of humour. white people are just on some next flex.

ReputationRep:
    I Love white girls personally, not the chavs though, but white girls are generally are more exciting and adventerous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    What a fantastic generalisation of 'black people'. Yes we all commit crime, no other race is known for committing crimes.
    Don't you know that guy hates black people? Alot of his posts in controversial topics including race is 95% black hate.

EDIT: Guys what's wrong with Masterminds post? You all seem happy to post anti-black threads once in a while.

ReputationRep:
    The majority of my friends are white,
    so no I guess not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    so no I guess not
    The majority of white people's friends are white anyways. That just proves the OP's point. Though the OP is still a prick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    The majority of white people's friends are white anyways. That just proves the OP's point. Though the OP is still a prick.
    I'm not white

ReputationRep:
    so no I guess not
    And why is that?

Let me make it clear to you, its because you dont like mixng with other type of races, you feel safe in your sub-group and feel superior towards others. #]

The amount of time I have seen white girls and boys sit togther with their friends in the lectures, they would leave rows of empty seats than sit next to a coloured person, utter disgust,..

I pity white people, I dont want to live my whole life in this country even though I was born here, its becuase of white people like you, who hurts others feeling with having the faintest idea of how they might feel...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    And why is that?

Let me make it clear to you, its because you dont like mixng with other type of races, you feel safe in your sub-group and feel superior towards others. #]

The amount of time I have seen white girls and boys sit togther with their friends in the lectures, they would leave rows of empty seats than sit next to a coloured person, utter disgust,..

I pity white people, I dont want to live my whole life in this country even though I was born here, its becuase of white people like you, who hurts others feeling with having the faintest idea of how they might feel...

I'M NOT WHITE!

ReputationRep:
    I'M NOT WHITE!
    What are you then, black?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    What are you then, black?
    I'm mixed race,
    we are a race, we do actually exist.

ReputationRep:
    I'm mixed race,
    we are a race, we do actually exist.
    You would say that, would'nt you?

Mix-race people somehow manage to escape the whole racist thing because they are apprantly half and half......

Whatever

ReputationRep:
    I disagree with OP.
    There are more people with louder personalities that I've met that are either Black or Asian, but I wouldnt say it makes them more interesting. I actually find that asian and black people can be a bit narrowminded with things like homosexuality and any lifestyle deviating from the norm. Not all of them, but I've noticed it more when talking with them. I'm majority black myself (with a few different bits in between) and find this narrowmidedness troubles me sometimes. To judge someone else when you know how bad it is to be judged yourself (regarding colour) is a bad, bad thing. Having said that, the British born ones I've met tend to be more accepting.

ReputationRep:
    Thread closed. This is clearly going nowhere.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.