Turn on thread page Beta

Channel 4 Comedy Gala - March 30th watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an idea what time it will finish? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucia88)
    My tickets still read as 'have not yet been dispatched'.

Looking forward to it! Though I now have a spare ticket, I brought an extra one for a friend and she now doesn't want to go. It's gonna be a bugger trying to find someone to go!

Any other gigs anyone is going to this year?

I went to Jimmy Carr's current tour back in January, was brilliant!
    My tickets are in the process of being printed... whatever that may mean! lol!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidders)
    My tickets are in the process of being printed... whatever that may mean! lol!! :woo:
    Same! Mine have been in the process of being printed since yesterday.

They've got some slow printers!

ReputationRep:
    Same! Mine have been in the process of being printed since yesterday.

They've got some slow printers!
    I wish they'd offered a pick-up option, or even a self print one tbh! With the barcode system now surely it wouldn't have been too difficult to do

ReputationRep:
    I wish they'd offered a pick-up option, or even a self print one tbh! With the barcode system now surely it wouldn't have been too difficult to do
    It's a bit odd, I went to a Jimmy Carr gig in January and that was print outs, it made things so much smoother... and the scanner things really cool :o:

Not having the tickets makes me really on edge!

ReputationRep:
    It's a bit odd, I went to a Jimmy Carr gig in January and that was print outs, it made things so much smoother... and the scanner things really cool :o:

Not having the tickets makes me really on edge!
    My tickets have arrived to my mum's address this morning!!! Just getting them redirected to me so by next week i should have the littler beauties in my hand!! Yipieeeeeeee :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    My tickets have arrived to my mum's address this morning!!! Just getting them redirected to me so by next week i should have the littler beauties in my hand!! Yipieeeeeeee :zomg:
    Ooooh, lucky! I've had mine sent to my home address, I'm at uni at the moment so i dont know if they've arrived or not. Will hopefully know by Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    i just came home home from uni... but still no tickets here yet

ReputationRep:
    Still none here either!!

Does anyone have an idea what time it will finish? X
    O2 has a curfew I think, I haven't ever been out later than half 10 so I don't think it will vary much for this.

ReputationRep:
    My tickets came this morning!

ReputationRep:
    mine came yesterday morning tooo!! sooo can't wait now

ReputationRep:
    I've just found some tickets for this.. after being told a couple of weeks ago that tickets were sold out.
    I am in a dilemma whether to get them for my boyfriend's birthday or not.
    Having never been to the 02 arena, I do not really know what the seating is like. And as the tickets are last minute, obviously the seats will not be preferred ones.

At the 02 arena, is it a place where the seats don't really matter as they are still good, or...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slack Alice)
    At the 02 arena, is it a place where the seats don't really matter as they are still good, or...?
    I hate sitting in the 400s, the upper tier, I just don't see the point in paying the same money for such a reduced view, especially this as it is going to be on tv very soon.
    Where are the seats for? Because sometimes they are really good ones close to the date of the show called production seats, which were held back for friends, family etc but weren't used, usually block 114-115.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Super_girl)
    I hate sitting in the 400s, the upper tier, I just don't see the point in paying the same money for such a reduced view, especially this as it is going to be on tv very soon.
    Where are the seats for? Because sometimes they are really good ones close to the date of the show called production seats, which were held back for friends, family etc but weren't used, usually block 114-115.
    thanks for your reply

Section - BK 112.
    Row - J
    Seats 369 - 370

What do you reckon?

ReputationRep:
    Ok now i am panicking, they got to my mum's address on Friday, she sent them onto me friday night and i haven't received them HELP!!!

EDIT: If they don't turn up apparently i can get reprints on the door!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Super_girl)

I am going to have a **** view! I really wish i wasn't sat all the way up at the top. I know it will be awful, i don't know why i bothered! I think this may be a lesson learned :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I am going to have a **** view!
    Some of it is ok, I was in the back row of the top tier to see Prince, and tbh I should have just bought a CD!

What do you reckon?
    They sound good, J is a good row, and 112, is lower tier so you are really lucky to get them now! I would go for it.

ReputationRep:
    this may be a stupid question..
    but what sort of dress code are you going by? (people attending this event)

ReputationRep:
    what sort of dress code are you going by?
    Just normal stuff, jeans and that, tbh unless you are front row don't expect to be on tv! It's just the same as going to a gig or something but with less need for comfy shoes because you are sitting down all night rather than standing (or jumping around).

So casual, wear what you want really.

Wow thats the most I have ever thought about what to wear to the o2!

ReputationRep:
    Gay! did you see it is on TV on the 5th April!!! That's less than a week after it is shown live... bit unfair i think personally. Fair enough if it was say 2 months later, but 1 week (kinda what's the point?!)

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.