Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GIRLS, Do hair extensions damage and stop your hair and stop it from growing? watch

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday when I was about to purchase new hair clip extensions after three years of using them .. I decided to stop using them and take care of my own hair.. I was so addicted to my clip extensions .. I wouldn't go out or let anyone to see me without them… My hair was getting thinner … way more than it actually is…. I love my hair now.. looks like Victoria Beckam's hair.. it feels healthy and i know with time it will look much better … I would recommend to stop now and take care of your own hair… short hair can be super sexy … hair doesn't define who you are! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    hey
    had the same problem similar, but not the same

well, i had quite long hair but thin, so i put in 1 clip in extension but my hair was other 2 days was a least 3 inches shorter, i starighten my hair to see how long it was actually
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    i will never ever in a million year wear extension even clip in
    the ruin you hair

also for really apprecite if you tell me how to get your hair longer

THANKSxxxx
    L.C.B

ReputationRep:
    You could use avoid during heat-styling tools, and make sure to condition and detangle ur hair and massage your scalp to help your hair, I don’t have ur hair like urs cuz I have natural African hair.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.