Turn on thread page Beta

Great confidence; rubbish..... watch

ReputationRep:
    saddo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Erm I'd be flustered initially, but once I get chatting I'm good yeah. Why do you ask?
    Was just to see if you lack confidence around women generally, or just when approaching them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rue99)
    saddo
    Because he is having a few problems with approaching women? What made you come to this conclusion... :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Listen to this guy on youtube he gives advice on approaching & dealing with women

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePlayerSupremeshow

(Original post by Starless Eyes)
    Was just to see if you lack confidence around women generally, or just when approaching them.
    Very intelligent question, I am thoroughly impressed!

Erm yeah I guess most of it is approach anxiety, after that I'm a bit more easy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Very intelligent question, I am thoroughly impressed!

Erm yeah I guess most of it is approach anxiety, after that I'm a bit more easy
    Overcome this and you'll have no problem. Not as easy as that, I know. Trust me, I know.

Is most of your anxiety from fear of being rejected?

(Original post by Starless Eyes)
    Overcome this and you'll have no problem. Not as easy as that, I know. Trust me, I know.

Is most of your anxiety from fear of being rejected?
    You can say the bit in bold again.

I guess so aye, I' not scared of women or anything. Just rejection...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.