Turn on thread page Beta

shaving down below and sex drive? watch

Announcements

I don't know why but Im female and find that when I completely shave down below I feel a lot more turned on and feel like masturbating:confused: When I leave it hairy I just don't feel like it does anyone else get this:confused:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You've just done something designed to highlight your genitals, plus which involves touching them and making them a bit more sensitive.

No-one's going to be surprised at being turned on as a result.

ReputationRep:
    Probably makes you feel sexier, so you get in the mood more.

ReputationRep:
    Same, you just feel so clean and lovely afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    I feel the same
    makes me so turned on ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't know why but Im female and find that when I completely shave down below I feel a lot more turned on and feel like masturbating:confused: When I leave it hairy I just don't feel like it does anyone else get this:confused:
    I don't masturbate (IMHO it's gross for girls to do this) but I definitely feel more turned on when I'm smooth, which is pretty much all the time, so actually it's more the other way round, I feel unsexy if I let myself get hairy.

guess im not the only one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaBurton)
    I don't masturbate (IMHO it's gross for girls to do this)
    Silly person.

ReputationRep:
    It looks faaar better. Im 18 and i from a male perspective i can honestly say that having it fully shaven/ brazillian it far more attractive and sexy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daveisme)
    It looks faaar better. Im 18 and i from a male perspective i can honestly say that having it fully shaven/ brazillian it far more attractive and sexy.
    are u a secret pedo? :/

i do it, but my area always seems to bleed, any tips?

ReputationRep:
    your stimulating yourself , only to be expected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hendy16)
    How would that make me a pedo? You are aware that the legal age to have sex is 16 arnt you?

ReputationRep:
    How would that make me a pedo? You are aware that the legal age to have sex is 16 arnt you?
    Lol I was thinking the same, and its spelt 'Paedo' lmao!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaBurton)
    I don't masturbate (IMHO it's gross for girls to do this) but I definitely feel more turned on when I'm smooth, which is pretty much all the time, so actually it's more the other way round, I feel unsexy if I let myself get hairy.
    Why is it gross? How is it any different from a guy doing it? It's not like you'll go blind!

No, you're speaking from YOUR male perspective. I'm male, and it honestly doesn't bother me, there is so much more to sexuality than the appearance of genitals. But, hey, if you want your sex life to revolve around genitals, you have fun with that.

I'm the same lol.
    I mean I leave a landing strip but -sorry to get graphic - when the actual 'opening' area (eg not just the front/bikini bit whatever) is hairless there's something really horny about it ahah.

(Original post by hendy16)
    Srsly? unless the girl has a six pack and no boobs it doesn't make them look like a kid ffs. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Your not alone OP

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, not only does it make you feel sexier, but because there's no hair in the way, I'd imagine it means your clit gets more stimulation, like, constantly. Maybe.

ReputationRep:
    not because of the age thing, cos fully shaven below makes it look about 10, which if you're sexually attracted to is a little wierd , however I am aware that many men are and it's always been confusing to me tbh.

(Original post by girl_in_keele)
    Lol I was thinking the same, and its spelt 'Paedo' lmao!
    another pathetic person who has nothing to do but pick up on spelling mistakes on an internet forum

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.