Turn on thread page Beta

TSR, help me decide! watch

Announcements

In the pub a while ago this seemed a fun idea. It probably won't when I'm sober in the morning.

I fancy someone on here that goes to the same uni as me but I'm not sure where to go from here. She doesn't actually know me. I like her for her intelligence, stance on certain issues, taste in music and she just seems like a lovely person all around. (And she's gorgeous.) I'd just like to get to know her properly. I know she's single because there's a few times she mentioned it and how she hates it on Valentine's Day. It's sweet.

Anyway TSR will decide what I do. Should I...

A) Just PM her, tell her and ask her out for coffee.

B) Wait until I see her around campus and make a move then. (Bear in mind we've been at uni for 5 months and I've never actually seen her around campus.)

C) Do nothing. As I'd probably come across as creepy.

Bump

ReputationRep:
    PM her, she would be flattered. I personally would, go for it

ReputationRep:
    PM her. Do it do it do it.
    Just don't show her this thread! What's the worst that could happen? She says no and oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Bump
    PM her and don't act like a creep - easy, she will reply tentatively, positively or negatively. and then you'll have your answer.

If you spend too much time obsessing over her without actually meeting or talking to her, that will get creepy.

Stop stalking me on TSR! Please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Stop stalking me on TSR! Please.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    A.

ReputationRep:
    It's probably a bit creepy seeing as she doesn't know you, but then you haven't seen her around campus? If you can't get in there on a personal face-to-face level to get to know her first then just PM her after all what have you got to lose..

ReputationRep:
    Just PM her.

Also if nothing comes of it then drop it completely.

D) Declare your liking for her in a thread on TSR.

Oh, wait...

Thanks guys! Looks like PM it is.

ReputationRep:
    PM PM PM PM :love:

ReputationRep:
    Tell us what happens though!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.