Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever heard of the haunted underground prison in London called the house of detention?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, never heard of it. Eric why didnt yopu make a poll?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Nope, never heard of it. Eric why didnt yopu make a poll?
    it is not really an exact topic to post a poll on.But i have been thinking why doesn't d make a topic on ukl about ghosts.Everyone who believes in ghosts or not go yahoo and look up the house of detention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    it is not really an exact topic to post a poll on.But i have been thinking why doesn't d make a topic on ukl about ghosts.Everyone who believes in ghosts or not go yahoo and look up the house of detention
    what i mean is like a subforum

ReputationRep:
    Eric this thread is useless. If you really into Ghosts and stuff, then go to yahoo, and tell us waht you found in this thread. Otherwise it is a waste of space

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Eric this thread is useless. If you really into Ghosts and stuff, then go to yahoo, and tell us waht you found in this thread. Otherwise it is a waste of space
    how is it useless?

ReputationRep:
    how is it useless?
    methinks eric is just trying to get a higher post count

ReputationRep:
    how is it useless?
    You tell us about this ghost place. Then you tell us to look up it on yahoo. That is like stupid. Its like saying, "oh do you support war in iraq?, just look up info on teh net..." its juts useless. Eric, put something useful here.

ReputationRep:

If Eric feels he can contribute something to the forum then let him. If it makes him feel useful then let him start a discussion.

(I'm not doing a very good job of sounding patronising to Eric am I...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    You tell us about this ghost place. Then you tell us to look up it on yahoo. That is like stupid. Its like saying, "oh do you support war in iraq?, just look up info on teh net..." its juts useless. Eric, put something useful here.
    im out of this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)

If Eric feels he can contribute something to the forum then let him. If it makes him feel useful then let him start a discussion.

(I'm not doing a very good job of sounding patronising to Eric am I...)
    Well he isnt doing a good job by saying "just bugger off and look for it on yahoo" does he have some specific wesite in mind?

At least make some useful contribution. Like I dont mind the thread. But feel it is pointless if he has nothing to contribute. He is just like wofman117, maybe even worse...

ReputationRep:
    im out of this thread
    What did I say? Again we are left with an empty thread with nothing on it. Look, if you have something useful then say it, but dont just spew random threads out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Well he isnt doing a good job by saying "just bugger off and look for it on yahoo" does he have some specific wesite in mind?

At least make some useful contribution. Like I dont mind the thread. But feel it is pointless if he has nothing to contribute. He is just like wofman117, maybe even worse...
    the only reason i said that is cause when i put links in a post some funny thing comes up.

ReputationRep:
    the only reason i said that is cause when i put links in a post some funny thing comes up.
    Well ask questions and I'll tell you teh answeres. What do yuo want to know?

For link just copy the link total, by copy and apste on here, witht eh hiip:// stuff on. then there will be no random stuff.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ghostclub.org.uk/HOD_main.htm
    theres the link for it.

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever heard of the haunted underground prison in London called the house of detention?
    of course ive had the novelty visits to the detention room.....:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    of course ive had the novelty visits to the detention room.....:rolleyes:
    im sure you have.So have i

ReputationRep:
    im sure you have.So have i
    one school week i was there 4 different times.......it was rather sad!

You rock, eric.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Potter)
    You rock, eric.
    that was pretty random

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.