House of detention!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Have you ever heard of the haunted underground prison in London called the house of detention?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nope, never heard of it. Eric why didnt yopu make a poll?
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2776)
Nope, never heard of it. Eric why didnt yopu make a poll?
it is not really an exact topic to post a poll on.But i have been thinking why doesn't d make a topic on ukl about ghosts.Everyone who believes in ghosts or not go yahoo and look up the house of detention
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by eric bischoff)
it is not really an exact topic to post a poll on.But i have been thinking why doesn't d make a topic on ukl about ghosts.Everyone who believes in ghosts or not go yahoo and look up the house of detention
what i mean is like a subforum
GH
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Eric this thread is useless. If you really into Ghosts and stuff, then go to yahoo, and tell us waht you found in this thread. Otherwise it is a waste of space
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2776)
Eric this thread is useless. If you really into Ghosts and stuff, then go to yahoo, and tell us waht you found in this thread. Otherwise it is a waste of space
how is it useless?
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
how is it useless?
methinks eric is just trying to get a higher post count
GH
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
how is it useless?
You tell us about this ghost place. Then you tell us to look up it on yahoo. That is like stupid. Its like saying, "oh do you support war in iraq?, just look up info on teh net..." its juts useless. Eric, put something useful here.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

If Eric feels he can contribute something to the forum then let him. If it makes him feel useful then let him start a discussion.

(I'm not doing a very good job of sounding patronising to Eric am I...)
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2776)
You tell us about this ghost place. Then you tell us to look up it on yahoo. That is like stupid. Its like saying, "oh do you support war in iraq?, just look up info on teh net..." its juts useless. Eric, put something useful here.
im out of this thread
GH
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)

If Eric feels he can contribute something to the forum then let him. If it makes him feel useful then let him start a discussion.

(I'm not doing a very good job of sounding patronising to Eric am I...)
Well he isnt doing a good job by saying "just bugger off and look for it on yahoo" does he have some specific wesite in mind?

At least make some useful contribution. Like I dont mind the thread. But feel it is pointless if he has nothing to contribute. He is just like wofman117, maybe even worse...
GH
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
im out of this thread
What did I say? Again we are left with an empty thread with nothing on it. Look, if you have something useful then say it, but dont just spew random threads out.
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2776)
Well he isnt doing a good job by saying "just bugger off and look for it on yahoo" does he have some specific wesite in mind?

At least make some useful contribution. Like I dont mind the thread. But feel it is pointless if he has nothing to contribute. He is just like wofman117, maybe even worse...
the only reason i said that is cause when i put links in a post some funny thing comes up.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the only reason i said that is cause when i put links in a post some funny thing comes up.
Well ask questions and I'll tell you teh answeres. What do yuo want to know?

For link just copy the link total, by copy and apste on here, witht eh hiip:// stuff on. then there will be no random stuff.
LPK
Rep:
?
http://www.ghostclub.org.uk/HOD_main.htm
theres the link for it.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Have you ever heard of the haunted underground prison in London called the house of detention?
of course ive had the novelty visits to the detention room.....:rolleyes:
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by curryADD)
of course ive had the novelty visits to the detention room.....:rolleyes:
im sure you have.So have i
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
im sure you have.So have i
one school week i was there 4 different times.......it was rather sad!
Harry Potter
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
You rock, eric.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Harry Potter)
You rock, eric.
that was pretty random
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (147)
27.68%
No (384)
72.32%

Watched Threads