Turn on thread page Beta

Overweight with no curves.. watch

Please keep anon (friend uses site) or delete.

When girls put on weight, it tends to be that their breasts grow in size, and their bums get more voluptuous.

But for me, i just get more backfat and thunder thighs, as well as weight on my arms... whilst retaining a AA-cup chest and a very flat bum.

I'm a size 14 on top and bottom.

I was just wondering your opinions.. do i classify as normal or overweight if you take out the fact i'm not "curvy?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...myamy/body.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...myamy/body.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...myamy/chub.jpg

Just curious as to what people would class it as. What is your immediate reaction when you see this body type? Masculine? Ate too many pies? Normal?

Any comments would be appreciated. I'm not obsessed.. but it's not often i get the chance to get an unbiased opinion.

ReputationRep:
    people put on weight in different places, if your not happy, change it.

you look fine to me

ReputationRep:
    Ohhai :perv:

ReputationRep:
    You are a bit chubby but I would have no problem knocking your back out

ReputationRep:
    I think you're a little bit overweight, but you don't look bad

ReputationRep:
    you have a big frame anyway (knees and your calves)

and the chubbiness doesn't help

ReputationRep:
    you look normal to me

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there's anything wrong with you actually, I'd kill to look like that!

ReputationRep:
    im no dress expert or anything
    but does anyone else feel the grey dress doesnt do her any favours?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with you. I'd certainly not say no.

ReputationRep:
    You seem like the same body shape I was. I still have a pretty flat chest and small bum, but I quite like them! Think of the nice tops and loose dresses you can wear when you don't have big boobs.

Truthfully I'd say you look fine. That dress suits you well.

ReputationRep:
    You look fine.

ReputationRep:
    You look great. That dress is nice. Curves are not about dress size: measure your waist (smallest part of torso), your bust and your hips (the biggest bit tends to be a little lower than the top of your jeans: kind of on your bum) and if your waist is smaller then you do have curves. Also, you have really great legs: do you do any exercise? My legs are slim-ish but they have no shape, particularly on the calves, but I don't really know how to change that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenuts)
    Yeh those arent so good if youre not like a twig - see its styled to come out under the bust it immediately gives you a bigger frame. The best are the kind with a tie back that dont have the ruched/puckered style from the band as they pull in the smallest part of your torso and then just fall over the rest so its not loose or too form fitting elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    BTW you might be 'normal'

but as is apparent, 'normal = overweight' these days.

ReputationRep:
    You look absolutely fine to me. Seriously. I don't normally reply to these type of threads, but when I read your post I expected to see someone resembling Mr Blobby in the pics. There's nothing wrong with your shape.

ReputationRep:
    You look fine to me. You're not overweight, no worries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenuts)
    i think it's nice.

ReputationRep:
    you look great! But if you feel you aren't comfortable then hit the gym or whatever.

Not going to lie, as soon as I opened the first pic, i thought, "wow, great legs". Seriously no issues!

ReputationRep:
    I think you look bad, but it's not really bad...it's sort of in between the normal and chubby stage. I can see why you ask what to class it as, I think it's just in between.

Solution: eat less, and burn some calories. I could lie and try to be all nice by saying you're fine the way you are, but that wouldn't really help you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.