Turn on thread page Beta

Overweight with no curves.. watch

ReputationRep:
    You've got an amazingly flat tummy and that blue dress looks lovely on you! I really don't think you have anything to worry about but that's easy enough for someone else to say!

Take some advice from someone who has struggled with her body image for years, life is so much more fun and enjoyable when your happy in your skin! It's not easy and it's taken me a long time to finally accept who I am, but it's possible.

I think the best advice is to make sure your healthy, if you feel good you'll start viewing how you look more positively. I find when I'm eating healthily and doing some regular exercise I personally feel more confident about my appearance and how much I actually weigh becomes irrelevant. Keep thinking positively and don't let yourself dwell on negative thoughts. Good luck darling, you look beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    OP, you're not even that overweight. Overweight people aren't usually curvy anyway? :confused: In response to your actual question, I'd just think you're a on the chubby side. You're not fat, just chubby. Don't worry, you don't look bad at all.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think big people could have small boobs? Sorry to sound ignorant. You don't even look to big though. I think your shape is fine, and your legs are great, nice and shapely compared to my toothpicks, lol.

I think you look fine in that picture and I like your dress

ReputationRep:
    You look lovely.

ReputationRep:
    where's your right foot?

ReputationRep:
    ahh u look normal don't worry about it...
    and i swear your boobs are no where near aa?! go get them measured giirl!!

ReputationRep:
    Yep I agree - nothing wrong with that

ReputationRep:
    You look lovely :love: Your body is shaped well, it's ok to have a belly and nice thighs, this is pretty much normal

ReputationRep:
    Same build as me, OP! :3 You look fine. If you don't like it then you could always work on the bits you're not comfortable with (you insinuated your thighs, I'm sure there's some exercises that target just that area).

ReputationRep:
    When I saw size 14 I thought you had to be really overweight... but you look only slightly overweight. Also, no way are you a AA cup! Go to Bravissimo - you might have a big confidence boost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lindsey123)
    When I saw size 14 I thought you had to be really overweight... but you look only slightly overweight. Also, no way are you a AA cup! Go to Bravissimo - you might have a big confidence boost.
    Bravissimo is only from D cup OP looks a B-C not more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennie1987)
    Good point! OK, John Lewis/Debenhams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lindsey123)
    Good point! OK, John Lewis/Debenhams.
    I like Debenhams - always sales, always discount codes (www.hotukdeals.com), buy in bulk (as they have so many brands) and free returns for 4 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    if you want to change then tone up a bit, or just wear clothes that are more suited to your body

ReputationRep:

Gosh, she's bigger than that!

She looks around a 34D, or 32DD possibly, clothes look like they're flattening the breasts out a bit, but she has roundness there and definition

Op definately get your ass down to bravissimo! And i think you have a lovely figure!

ReputationRep:
    Looks fine, most guys prefer your body shape to someone who is really skinny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Subcutaneous)
    Gosh, she's bigger than that!

She looks around a 34D, or 32DD possibly, clothes look like they're flattening the breasts out a bit, but she has roundness there and definition

Op definately get your ass down to bravissimo! And i think you have a lovely figure!
    Nope definitely B-C depending on current size compared to these photos (could be months old). OP now has to get measured so we can see whose right.

ReputationRep:
    Nope definitely B-C depending on current size compared to these photos (could be months old). OP now has to get measured so we can see whose right.
    Surely it depends on her back size which is quite difficult to tell from the pictures and is measured differently in different shops anyway!

ReputationRep:
    funny how people on tsr always complain about fat people and how they're too lazy to do something about it, but when a size 14 posts pictures of herself, you all complement her. hyprocrites.

OP you look alright, maybe you could loose a few pounds but not too many.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.