Turn on thread page Beta

Overweight with no curves.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lindsey123)
    Surely it depends on her back size which is quite difficult to tell from the pictures and is measured differently in different shops anyway!
    Lol no back size is the back size and cup size are the size of cup so she could be 28inch backsize and any cupsize (though that size usually not the v.v.big cups).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennie1987)
    Lol no back size is the back size and cup size are the size of cup so she could be 28inch backsize and any cupsize (though that size usually not the v.v.big cups).
    I meant whether she's a AA as she says, or a B/C/D/DD as you guys have said, depends on her band size!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lindsey123)
    I meant whether she's a AA as she says, or a B/C/D/DD as you guys have said, depends on her band size!
    And Im saying no those are cup sizes, of course the cup size depends on her measurement (otherwise noone would have a cupsize) of the fullest part of the breast but the measurement under the breast is the number before the cup.

ReputationRep:
    And Im saying no those are cup sizes, of course the cup size depends on her measurement (otherwise noone would have a cupsize) of the fullest part of the breast but the measurement under the breast is the number before the cup.
    I know those are cup sizes - I'm saying some places like M&S might measure her as a 36B - but Bravissimo might measure her as a 32D (because cup size changes with back size). That was my point about a confidence boost.

ReputationRep:
    Nope definitely B-C depending on current size compared to these photos (could be months old). OP now has to get measured so we can see whose right.

I was a bra fitter you know..i used to just be able to look at customers and i was only ever wrong in the back size, but cup size was always reliable by sight, i never measured

ReputationRep:
    i think you look fine sweetheart!! its nice to see some normal girls around, not extreme in either direction!! normal people must stick together as we are the best!! also, i think your boobs look bigger than an AA. xxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    no ta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    I don't think there's anything wrong with you actually, I'd kill to look like that!
    This! And I love the dress :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please keep anon (friend uses site) or delete.

When girls put on weight, it tends to be that their breasts grow in size, and their bums get more voluptuous.

But for me, i just get more backfat and thunder thighs, as well as weight on my arms... whilst retaining a AA-cup chest and a very flat bum.

I'm a size 14 on top and bottom.

I was just wondering your opinions.. do i classify as normal or overweight if you take out the fact i'm not "curvy?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...myamy/body.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...myamy/body.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...myamy/chub.jpg

Just curious as to what people would class it as. What is your immediate reaction when you see this body type? Masculine? Ate too many pies? Normal?

Any comments would be appreciated. I'm not obsessed.. but it's not often i get the chance to get an unbiased opinion.
    I'd say normal. And UK normal means isn't fat, but clearly doesn't do exercise. A think a resounding "meh" is what most guys would say.
    Obviously if you worked out you could give your waist more definition while shifting the weight from your arms, legs etc.
    And a girl with a good body in the UK is depressingly rare, so go for it I'd say.

ReputationRep:
    i think you look normal

ReputationRep:
    You don't look bad.

ReputationRep:
    You look fine!

ReputationRep:
    Are you even classed as overweight? You just look a bit chubby to me. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    I'd say normal. And UK normal means isn't fat, but clearly doesn't do exercise. A think a resounding "meh" is what most guys would say.
    Obviously if you worked out you could give your waist more definition while shifting the weight from your arms, legs etc.
    And a girl with a good body in the UK is depressingly rare, so go for it I'd say.
    Not really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    So you're being nice now? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    You look absolutely fine to me. Seriously. I don't normally reply to these type of threads, but when I read your post I expected to see someone resembling Mr Blobby in the pics. There's nothing wrong with your shape.
    Agreed! You look you like have a simialr shape/ size to me and i would consider myself fairly normal! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ali898)
    Looks fine, most guys prefer your body shape to someone who is really skinny.
    err no speak for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Not really.
    I'm the guy here and yes it is. Most girls don't exercise and it shows.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Failed123)
    So you're being nice now? :confused:
    ? What you on about? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Your beautiful, really... Your curvy and thats what guys like

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.