Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You're a bit chubby but not fat at all. And you're boobs look bigger than an A cup, I'd get measured.

ReputationRep:
    I think you look really nice, seriously. Maybe you could lose a bit of weight, but you have a really nice figure imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbalina)
    Agreed! You look you like have a simialr shape/ size to me and i would consider myself fairly normal! :yes:
    Normal is not the same as good. Far from it in this case... :eek:

Thanks for the honest mix of comments everyone, i wasn't looking to fish for compliments.

I know i'm not anywhere in the obese region, but definitely overweight in places. I think it's the fact that i have a very long torso which stops me from getting a lot of belly, so it stops me from looking 'fat', but if i did have a belly, i would look very overweight

(Original post by issih)
    ahh u look normal don't worry about it...
    and i swear your boobs are no where near aa?! go get them measured giirl!!

ok to settle the confusion over my chest size.. i know i am definitely a AA cup. But because i have such a large back.. i have to wear B cups (this explains why people may think I am a size bigger) as there are very rare stores that stock a 38A which i find to be too tight around the back anyway!

The one 38A bra i do have, which is from Marks and Spencers, I only half fill out.

This is a more accurate representation of my size, without a bra on you can see i actually have bee-stings! One is slightly more defined than the other, but i don't have much breast definition. (I really am a girl in a boy's body, lol)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...armyamy/me.jpg

I am in the process of trying to lose weight, but what i will say is that when i was thinner, i still had very large arms. My body structure is quite athlethic, thus the shape in the legs and lack of curvature in the waist department.

And a lot of people have commented on how i dressed my figure.. I'm not entirely sure how to dress it, to be honest, as my arms seem to ruin a lot of looks! sometimes i just wear massive baggy cardigans to disguise them! Does anyone have any wardrobe ideas?
    Someone mentioned about tie-back tops at the waist, and i have a few, which seem to give me the illusion of curves which is good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks for the honest mix of comments everyone, i wasn't looking to fish for compliments.

I know i'm not anywhere in the obese region, but definitely overweight in places. I think it's the fact that i have a very long torso which stops me from getting a lot of belly, so it stops me from looking 'fat', but if i did have a belly, i would look very overweight

ok to settle the confusion over my chest size.. i know i am definitely a AA cup. But because i have such a large back.. i have to wear B cups (this explains why people may think I am a size bigger) as there are very rare stores that stock a 38A which i find to be too tight around the back anyway!

The one 38A bra i do have, which is from Marks and Spencers, I only half fill out.

This is a more accurate representation of my size, without a bra on you can see i actually have bee-stings! One is slightly more defined than the other, but i don't have much breast definition. (I really am a girl in a boy's body, lol)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...armyamy/me.jpg

I am in the process of trying to lose weight, but what i will say is that when i was thinner, i still had very large arms. My body structure is quite athlethic, thus the shape in the legs and lack of curvature in the waist department.

And a lot of people have commented on how i dressed my figure.. I'm not entirely sure how to dress it, to be honest, as my arms seem to ruin a lot of looks! sometimes i just wear massive baggy cardigans to disguise them! Does anyone have any wardrobe ideas?
    Someone mentioned about tie-back tops at the waist, and i have a few, which seem to give me the illusion of curves which is good!
    Half sleeve tops like in newlook? finally they learned 3/4 length needed to be shorter! That way the thinnest part of your arms are showing. And yes! I was right I knew you looked more like a B cup but obviously dont fill it. Use the search function as I know someones asked where you can buy A cups before.

ReputationRep:
    I know exactly what you mean I have the large arms and legs. I don't mind the legs so much but the arms aaah. Thing is my boobs are relatively large but when I lose weight even though I get a flat stomach I end up looking like the Hulk because I have a small body but bulky limbs. And when I say lose weight this means dropping from a 12 to a 10 - so going from overweight to normal (I am 5" so a 12 is fairly weighty). So be careful about taking the pounds off and lose it the healthy way. Tbh I think your weight is fine but if your unhappy about it then just do some light exercise - but I wouldn't worry if I were you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronaldo91)
    err no speak for yourself.
    Stfu you fattist *******,

ReputationRep:
    You don't seem happy. Work out and lose weight till you are happy. In my opinion I think you'd look better if you lost some weight and toned (squat) but being happy with yourself is more important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    ? What you on about? :confused:
    You're usually more of an arse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticMaster)
    You don't seem happy. Work out and lose weight till you are happy. In my opinion I think you'd look better if you lost some weight and toned (squat) but being happy with yourself is more important.
    Why do you think she's not happy? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You look just alright in my opinion.
    And as a side note, I really like your dress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Failed123)
    You're usually more of an arse.
    No, just I have strong opinions and liberals freak out at this. My gluttony obesity rant, sorry to say, is still right by the definition of the words. Still if someone wants an honest opinion and advice on something, I'm more than happy to try and help out if I can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Why do you think she's not happy? :rolleyes:

But for me, i just get more backfat and thunder thighs, as well as weight on my arms... whilst retaining a AA-cup chest and a very flat bum.
    is generally accepted as being a sign of not being happy.

ReputationRep:
    I think you look nice!
    And I like the first dress

To settle the argument of whether i'm happy or not.... i'd say yes and no. Sometimes if i catch myself in the mirror and think.. hey, i look alright. Cos the thing is, despite my large limbs, i do look quite slight from the side ie in this picture

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...y/100_2961.jpg
    and
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...yamy/boddf.jpg

which is why i feel sometimes.. oh, i'm not too bad.
    But then when i look from the front view, i feel not in proportion. So obvioulsy the best thing to do is to lose weight until i feel better.. but was just wondering if my side-view cancels out my front view a bit?

I think I'm just structured like a cereal box... haha.

ReputationRep:
    I think you look absolutely fine. I'd love to have a figure like yours. Feel good about yourself!

I really like your dress by the way.

(Original post by Mazty)
    I'd say normal. And UK normal means isn't fat, but clearly doesn't do exercise. A think a resounding "meh" is what most guys would say.
    Obviously if you worked out you could give your waist more definition while shifting the weight from your arms, legs etc.
    And a girl with a good body in the UK is depressingly rare, so go for it I'd say.
    The thing is though - i had been exercising about 30 minutes run on the treadmill about 4 times a week for about 2 months! I think it's just that unless you've lost a good layer of fat, only then can you see the muscle underneath. And because my arms and legs carry most weight, it wouldn't be immediately apparent if i was to tone up.

I've stopped exercising since that photo was taken (a few months back) and have remained the same shape, though. Possibly a bit smaller as i've been trying to reduce portion sizes.

ReputationRep:
    The thing is though - i had been exercising about 30 minutes run on the treadmill about 4 times a week for about 2 months! I think it's just that unless you've lost a good layer of fat, only then can you see the muscle underneath. And because my arms and legs carry most weight, it wouldn't be immediately apparent if i was to tone up.

I've stopped exercising since that photo was taken (a few months back) and have remained the same shape, though. Possibly a bit smaller as i've been trying to reduce portion sizes.
    Don't be afriad to do my exercise than just cardio to burn fat off. Plus, I found it took me about 6 months before I noticed any changes in my appearance when I was trying to gain muscle.
    Hang in there and just try to persevere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    No, just I have strong opinions and liberals freak out at this. My gluttony obesity rant, sorry to say, is still right by the definition of the words. Still if someone wants an honest opinion and advice on something, I'm more than happy to try and help out if I can.
    I never said I didn't agree.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.