Turn on thread page Beta

depressed...where are all the nice girls.. watch

ReputationRep:
    Why can't this world have nice girls.....why are girls so nasty??............

I'm getting depressed thinking about this....*sigh*............

ReputationRep:
    We're not all nasty!
    Just look harder im sure theres someone you know whos nice!

Reading this with a high pitched wimpy voice in my head made this post hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A GROWN MAN CRYING.)
    Reading this with a high pitched wimpy voice in my head made this post hilarious.
    okay this was actually a good wise crack :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    haha...really funny dude....really funny.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mlsbbe)

Because we are, now get over it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kara_Adams)
    Because we are, now get over it
    thankyou.....you are so nice.......

ReputationRep:
    saddo

ReputationRep:
    We're not all nasty ...

thankyou.....you are so nice.......
    So what exactly have you done to rectify your problem little miss pissy? And what do you expect the Internet to do about it?

The reason most girls dont like nice guys is because they tend to be boring, clingy weirdos who turn into creepy man babies when they get with them. Thats me paraphrasing from some of the other billion threads that have come before yours asking the exact same thing. I found them using search, try that next time.

ReputationRep:
    Remember; It's down the lane, not across the street.

ReputationRep:
    This is a good idea and I highly recommend it to all other readers of this thread. Read it out loud, even. I added an exaggerated sigh at the end and that finished it off quite well.

ReputationRep:
    So what exactly have you done to rectify your problem little miss pissy? And what do you expect the Internet to do about it?

The reason most girls dont like nice guys is because they tend to be boring, clingy weirdos who turn into creepy man babies when they get with them. Thats me paraphrasing from some of the other billion threads that have come before yours asking the exact same thing. I found them using search, try that next time.
    You have a really distorted world view..let me try to explain it to you....only nasty girls don't like nice guys......Good girls like nice guys..............the fact that you think most girls dont' like nice guys is because most of them are nasty.....

ReputationRep:
    you're trying too hard

ReputationRep:
    OP, tell us what the mean girl did to you. Did she insult your ellipses?

ReputationRep:
    I lol'd so hard.

ReputationRep:
    There's plenty of nice girls. Nice doesn't equate to liking you.

ReputationRep:

We're right here...
    LOL... I have the same problem, just be friendly and open... apparently that makes stuff happen! :confused: :p: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic hybrid)
    OP, tell us what the mean girl did to you. Did she insult your ellipses?
    hahah.......which mean girl? Well......just know too many girls that are manipulative, gold digging, two-face, liars, etc, etc..the list goes on...........

I'm just tired and annoyed of all these games that they play...

Dude you need to find an ugly girl, they tend to be a bit less arrogant. Or a dowdy looking one indicating apparently low self esteem. If it's a pleasant personality you want, stay away from the lookers. They'll be bargaining on confident uber-masculine types who don't particularly care about personality, relationships etc.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.