Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

depressed...where are all the nice girls.. watch

ReputationRep:
    I sense some *****assedness in you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mlsbbe)
    hahah.......which mean girl? Well......just know too many girls that are manipulative, gold digging, two-face, liars, etc, etc..the list goes on...........
    Was some gold-digging hell***** eyeballing your millions? Tough times, bro, tough times. I agree with you, it's high time we kill the sluts. And by sluts, I mean women, because all women are sluts.

My advice to you is to give up on women entirely and try the loving, understanding touch of a man for a change. I think together we could be very happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Dude you need to find an ugly girl, they tend to be a bit less arrogant. Or a dowdy looking one indicating apparently low self esteem. If it's a pleasant personality you want, stay away from the lookers. They'll be bargaining on confident uber-masculine types who don't particularly care about personality, relationships etc.
    i think even some ugly girls are turning into nasty girls after watching shows like SEX AND THE CITY....The girls in there are nasty pieces of work........

ReputationRep:
    Im nice :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    i think even some ugly girls are turning into nasty girls after watching shows like SEX AND THE CITY....The girls in there are nasty pieces of work........
    There is Literally an episode where this guy brings Miranda a rose on the first date and she takes the rose and he's smiling happily at her but she's like "WHAT THE **** IS THIS?" and he's like "huh?" and she's like "I'LL FLOSS YOUR BUNGHOLE WITH THIS ROSE, YOU SMALLCOCK" and then the four harpies gather around and force ribbed condoms down his throat until he dies and then they take all the money out of his wallet and use it to buy shoes or some other female nonsense!

What a bunch of *****es.

ReputationRep:
    Get a life bro.

You have a really distorted world view..let me try to explain it to you....only nasty girls don't like nice guys......Good girls like nice guys..............the fact that you think most girls dont' like nice guys is because most of them are nasty.....
    Jesus, you havent got a clue mate. You arent smart enough to patronise me son so dont even bother.

EDIT: And I cant stop reading your posts in a high pitched wimpy manner. So keep it up, this is gold.

ReputationRep:
    Lots of girls are *****es that's life, public school girls can be quite nice.

ReputationRep:
    Why can't this world have nice girls.....why are girls so nasty??............

I'm getting depressed thinking about this....*sigh*............
    You're meeting the wrong girls! Just go for the great ones!

ReputationRep:
    there are an awful lot of great girls out there who feel the same about boys all being mean.

ReputationRep:
    yes, they are ALL *****es, and if you think you've met a nice one, you havn't got to know her properly yet...

ReputationRep:
    Girls ain't worth suffering.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately, most of the girls these days aren't worth. You really have to search a lot and be lucky to find a nice girl. I'm 28 year-old and I have met all kinds of girls you mentioned: two-face, arrogant, selfish...
    And the sleeping-around-fashion is making things much worse. How can you trust a girl who has slept with x guys before you..

One more thing is that: girls don't tell you directly what they think or feel. You always have to guess. I asked a girl about this once: "why do girls always like to play games"? She said: "it's not playing games, but rather not knowing them selves what they really want or not expressing their thoughts and feelings properly".
    Whether it's true or not, I don't know, but that's how life is.

In the end, you should not be pessimistic. I know a very nice girl who works in a bakery. She's already married, so I have no chance with her , but it's a proof that there are still some nice girls around :p:

ReputationRep:
    Depends where you're meeting girls really. If you meet them in clubs then, yes, they're most likely snobby *****es. If you meet them through friends or at work etc, you've got a better chance of meeting a nice one.

Although I can't imagine you've got that many friends judging from your OP. "The girls are sooo nasty" - grow a pair dude, I definitely wouldn't want to know you if you're that whiney.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A GROWN MAN CRYING.)
    Jesus, you havent got a clue mate. You arent smart enough to patronise me son so dont even bother.

EDIT: And I cant stop reading your posts in a high pitched wimpy manner. So keep it up, this is gold.
    Very funny buddy.....I am smarter than you!

Btw. Are you a natural ahole or a taught ahole?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steezy)
    Depends where you're meeting girls really. If you meet them in clubs then, yes, they're most likely snobby *****es. If you meet them through friends or at work etc, you've got a better chance of meeting a nice one.

Although I can't imagine you've got that many friends judging from your OP. "The girls are sooo nasty" - grow a pair dude, I definitely wouldn't want to know you if you're that whiney.
    I do have friends, thank you very much....

ReputationRep:
    I do have friends, thank you very much....
    Are they all whiney *****es? Seriously mate, my advice to you is to man up. The reason all the girls are "nasty" - really girly word to use btw - is that you're feelings get hurt too easily, learn to not give a **** so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steezy)
    Are they all whiney *****es? Seriously mate, my advice to you is to man up. The reason all the girls are "nasty" - really girly word to use btw - is that you're feelings get hurt too easily, learn to not give a **** so much.
    well.......it would just be nice for once not to deal with all the crap on a daily basis.......but of course, I'm not naive to think that it would ever happen....

ReputationRep:
    we arent bad you prolly just ignore the decent girls and go for b*tches instead...

ReputationRep:
    well.......it would just be nice for once not to deal with all the crap on a daily basis.......but of course, I'm not naive to think that it would ever happen....
    On a daily basis? You obviously need to meet different girls. Stop moaning on the internet & tell them to go **** themselves if it's really bothering you!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.