Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

depressed...where are all the nice girls.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mlsbbe)
    hahah.......which mean girl? Well......just know too many girls that are manipulative, gold digging, two-face, liars, etc, etc..the list goes on...........

I'm just tired and annoyed of all these games that they play...
    I'm afraid there is only one solution, turn gay.

ReputationRep:
    you have to accept most girls out there are not as nice as you think, the sooner you accept the better, being a nice guy will kill you in the dating scene

Listen to this guy on youtube he gives advice on approaching & dealing with women

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePlayerSupremeshow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo-knee)
    Remember; It's down the lane, not across the street.
    Okay, I just had to quote you because your signature nearly made me have an accident! Fab!

Now to be more constructive, OP you can't tar ALL girls with the same brush. Typically a lot of guys go on appearances and look past what the girl is actually like. I'm not saying that appearances don't matter because you have to have some form of initial attraction to someone. However, nice girls do exist but are often overlooked because the centre of their world may not be make-up and fashion and their interests are a little unconventional. I guess what I'm trying to say is not to make being in a relationship the most important thing in your world and enjoy meeting new people and living your life and someday that 'nice' girl you are after will be discovered!

ReputationRep:
    am nice

Very funny buddy.....I am smarter than you!

Btw. Are you a natural ahole or a taught ahole?
    Natural & proud :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Why can't this world have nice girls.....why are girls so nasty??............

I'm getting depressed thinking about this....*sigh*............
    Have you tried this?

http://www.nicegirls.org/

ReputationRep:
    Here I am! Tada!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.