Turn on thread page Beta

Back to the Grind watch

ReputationRep:
    200 kg dead :awesome:
    Keep it up man and good luck

ReputationRep:
    Sup, here's a pic to keep this alive

That is in natural lighting, I am that colour due to sunbeds (strong homo).

Chest is so bad, but if you look at my before picture, I misewell had been born without pectorals so I'm satisfied with how far it has come, still need way way more.

Pretty satisfied just need to add mass to everything still. Abs could been more cut but I ate big macs and stuff today like I have been doing for weeks so w/e happy with how they are at the moment considering my dietry habits. Not that arsed.

Going for 5 plate dead soon.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Arms, traps and shoulders looking swole. I've got that small chest overpowering traps and delts thing going on as well... must be an ecto trait. Your arms and front delts are much bigger than mine as well.

ReputationRep:
    Keep it up mate :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    Ye bro my chest has always been my weakest bodypart, but incline barbell has really helped it.

ReputationRep:
    Looking swole. ******* veins popping out those biceps are seriously thick.

ReputationRep:
    So you took roids?

originally pics what eas your before/afet weight/height and how long did it take to get there?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.