what sports clothes do you like? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sweyn Forkbeard
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I confess that I have a pair of Reeboks for tennis.

I also confess that I felt like slipping the word 'ass' into one of my posts.

I just did it again.
Socrates
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I usually wear unbranded clothes, in fact I go out of my way to get clothes that don't have a logo plastered across them... I don't like being a walking billboard.
:dito:

:congrats:
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Fantastic, I just sneezed.
zhivago
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by HearTheThunder)
Fantastic, I just sneezed.
Bless you.
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I only used to wear clothes with sports brands when I was a lot younger and still playing basketball. I used to like brands like Fila, British Knights, Converse, Reebok.

These days, only wear sports brands when doing sports. The thing is, the big brands make such low quality stuff that it's just not worth buying any longer.

For sports I like brands like Russell Athletic and Champion. Good workout gear.
PublicSchoolAnn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Are people being anti sports wear here because they think' eeeek I dont want to be seen as a chav.' Get over yourselves you snotty snobs! Oh that was liberating I think I just burnt a metaphorical pashmina
Erm anyway yeah sports wear ,canterbury tracksuit bottoms, jack wills, school/ club hoodies which I dont even know who makes them , brine , new balance blah blah . You guys suck ass!
silence
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
may the kappa slappas unite in force
chazzinio
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
nike tracksuits and football boots. my lucky boots were nike- takes me back to when i was having trials for pro football clubs (ipswich if you count them) 2 years ago
IZZY!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
where is lacoste?
Mop
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
JL rowing lycra
kikzen
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ive got some nike jogging bottoms and asics trainers; for sports.
Lush Law
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have some white trainers that I don't even know the make of, think they might be Nike. Whenever I do exericse I just wear shorts and a white T shirt. Don't go in for dreggy soooo-1991 sports labels. No.
Gwen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
For working out LuluLemon is great. It's not typical sports wear because it's designed specifically for yoga/pilates and so very comfy. Not sure if it's available in Britain but it's by a small Vancouver company that does realy great quality.
eurasianfeline
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nike is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE!! Followed by Adidas.

But if you're talking about swimwear :p: : (I'm picky I am)
for looks - TYR and Roxy
for training type - Arena

And I need to find Sports Bra-tops. I can't find any.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Mop)
JL rowing lycra
:mad: Don't get me started on them. We all ordered tech tops for Lents, costing ~£30, and were told they would absolutely definitely no doubt be there for the bumps. I got mine in the first week of Easter term. Had to row Lent bumps in my Novice T-shirt, freezing to death, and the crew just looked all mix-and-match because we all had different kit. And of course by summertime it was too hot to wear it to row in!

I have a load of random t-shirts from various events I've done/gone to, which I mostly wear for sports; but I like Adidas/Reebok trousers/leggings/cycle shorts (you wouldn't believe how hard it was to get a pair of these the week before May Bumps!)- though I only wear them for sports!
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I wear Addidas. I love it.

Not only that but did you know that they have the Y-3 line which is designed by the Japanese master, Yohji Yamamoto!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (117)
46.06%
Pro-humanity (137)
53.94%

Watched Threads