Turn on thread page Beta

Do women orgasm better than men? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    From my own experience women seem to need to make a lot more noise in bed than I do. After doing some research on certain sites this appears to be the same for most women and men. So, as I'm sure a few people are scientists on here, are they better?

Or do men feel fundamentally the same sensation as women, and women being all melodramatic feel the need to pant and moan?

ReputationRep:
    to be fair..if a man was moaning like women do, it would sound like a whalebeing molested

ReputationRep:
    FFS. :rolleyes: How does ANYBODY know the answer to that question? Honestly.

ReputationRep:
    No one is ever gonna know that.

ReputationRep:
    I know that women have more nerve endings in th clitoris than then men do in their penis, so it is probably extremely likely that women have stronger orgasms than men do. However, more women (not me thankfully) that you know fake it and some are a bit over the top.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    There's a famous bit of research (Proctor, Wagner, & Butler, 1974) where students were asked to write down their experience of orgasm, any gendered bits were disguised (e.g. 'my penis' might become 'my genitals') and then people were invited to sort them by gender... and failed. The suggestion was that male and female orgasms were very similar.

There's a Greek myth where a man is changed into a woman, reports that the sex is better and is cursed by having to stay as a woman - one point being that if even if true, it doesn't make up for the rest of the crap women have to put up with.

Wanting to experience this from 'the other side' is one reason I would love to swap bodies for a bit with someone.

ReputationRep:
    they look stronger, tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smtn)
    they look stronger, tbh
    i know, wit the legs shaking and the toes curling and the cryin and ****! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    A lot of the time, when a woman is screaming her lungs out, she is probably faking it, although some women probably are genuine and end up screaming like a banshee.
    It's quite a difficult thing to compare really, when I've had orgasms, some are stronger than others and some can be incredibly weak. I do enjoy the fact that women can experience multiple orgasms though.

ReputationRep:
    No one knows because no one has been a woman and a man in the same life.

(Original post by Antonia87)
    No one is ever gonna know that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    to be fair..if a man was moaning like women do, it would sound like a whalebeing molested
    haha, quite true though!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 6, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.