Turn on thread page Beta

Why is it everything ****!??!?!?! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul PTS)
    So the only goal you had starting the thread - to say all that.You don't need any advice or something like that.And you are not predisposed to discussion. Am I right?
    yes, thats pretty much the only reason. I would like to talk about it properly but with someone who actually knows me rather than strangers (no offence to any of you guys).

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I think you're frustrated.
    Try masturbating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Battenberg)
    yes, thats pretty much the only reason. I would like to talk about it properly but with someone who actually knows me rather than strangers.
    You should say that beforehand.
    I already thought to advice you something.Just imagine.There are a lot of persons who say the same like you and if you advice them smth. they keep silence and show "the presence of whole absence"
    Or they are too lazy or just don't want to try anything new.May be that's just part of their mentality.If smb. would offer me something like that I would ask about details and so on,at list cause I'm rather curious.:p:
    At lection once I heard such a story.The main difference between Roman and Greek.Something fell from the sky - Greek will sit and think for a long time why did it happen where it came from and other psyhology. Roman will come to look at it,check what's it made off,how it works,separate it into parts and so on.That's why Roman Empire captured Greece finally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fatal_Microbes)
    Personally, I think you're frustrated.
    Try masturbating
    Do you suppose it will help him in new job seeking anyhow?

ReputationRep:
    Sperm donating = monies.

Tbh, a collection of sperm on a dish would be better at finding a the job centre employees(who are merely those the government have decided to save by putting them in a job) in the job centre.

I go in there
    ''Do you know how to use a computer'' yes
    ''Do you have the internet'' yes
    ''Well all our jobs are on the internet''
    So you're not going to help me find work?
    ''The jobs from the job points are online but you're welcome to search through them''

I tell them I'm with agencies, and they have given me the same list of agencies for the past 10 weeks, regardless of me saying I have the list.

But masturbation takes my mind off them :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    yep its hard not having a job and getting fired for no good reason. I got fired once just because I did something someone told me to do and then it turned out I hadn't been supposed to do it-my fault for not realising.
    Maybe you can look for menial jobs like cleaning or something just to get some money for a while .:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever thought about becoming a Mystery Shopper? As well as being paid for what you do, you get to keep what you 'buy', and I think travel expenses are paid for too

ReputationRep:
    OP, you really need to get some perspective.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.