The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Don Jesu
i got it dude/dudette! I guess I will see u there. btw r u on fb?

thats brill , no im not on facebook as i think its just a waste of time tbh and im also a girl/ dudette haha ;p..

theres a group on facebbok called qmul repping medical genetics where someone left an email add which i gt a few answers off inquiring about the crse..i mi8 join later on though just to network as im from manchester and so dont know anyone from london
Reply 21
we have to gang up on biomedical science people. they think we r stupid in comparison to them :tongue:
Reply 22
oh really lol.i wouldnt say we were stupid id say we are indifferent with the reasoning we dont follow the norms e.g the most popular way to gt into medicine
Reply 23
yeh goin for med all the way. we r just unique, whereas biomed r just following the crowd. our course is basically AS and A2 Biology anyway :smile:
Reply 24
Don Jesu
yeh goin for med all the way. we r just unique, whereas biomed r just following the crowd. our course is basically AS and A2 Biology anyway :smile:

haha as n a2 biology , ur having a laugh right..im doing medical genetics aswell n from what iv seen on here theres not many of us..
Reply 25
loool. how many people?? it is like 60 people applying for 70 places haha.
Reply 26
Don Jesu
loool. how many people?? it is like 60 people applying for 70 places haha.

i honestly dont know m8.i went to open day on 2nd march and couldnt find anyone doing the sme course as me but students who were already there..
Reply 27
also they gt a facebook page and theres less than 50 ppl on it which shows the scarcity of med genetic students.
Reply 28
i know lol. I am now a member, I am trying to get the number of members up to 60, so I can feel as though medical genetics has at least a few people :tongue:
Reply 29
whats ur facebook add im not on that page but on the qmul freshers page
Reply 30
I will add u, what is your fb name??
Reply 31
Don Jesu
I will add u, what is your fb name??
ok
Reply 32
i can't find u on fb... :frown:
Reply 33
Don Jesu
i can't find u on fb... :frown:

dw iv added u.i forgot my status is anonymous to everyone but friends of friends
Reply 34
still have some places left, have you guys got offers for ABB?
Reply 35
goodzi
still have some places left, have you guys got offers for ABB?

wt course r we talking about here as mine from both of these courses is BBB

Latest

Trending

Trending