Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Seen as I'm trying not to eat junk food, I thought I'd atleast make a thread about it!

Are you full moon, half moon, total eclipse?

I like to nibble all the chocolate off, then peel the orange jelly off, eat the sponge and then suck on the orangey goodness :sogood: (I'm disgusting I know...)

And then I go on to the next one...and the next one.....annnnd the next one! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Similar - nibble the chocolate, then eat the sponge, but I hate the orange bit! I chuck that away if no-one is nearby to eat it haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar_and_spice)
    Seen as I'm trying not to eat junk food, I thought I'd atleast make a thread about it!

I like to nibble all the chocolate off, then peel the orange jelly off, eat the sponge and then suck on the orangey goodness :sogood: (I'm disgusting I know...)

And then I go on to the next one...and the next one.....annnnd the next one! :yes:
    I eat it all at once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
    Similar - nibble the chocolate, then eat the sponge, but I hate the orange bit! I chuck that away if no-one is nearby to eat it haha
    You chuck the orange bit away?!
    Thats not a jaffa cake then! :p:

ReputationRep:
    FULL MOON HALF MOON TOTAL ECLIPSE! If only I hate a class of jealous kids.... great thread! I like the originality!

ReputationRep:
    I get the ******* Jaffa cake, stuff it in my ******* mouth, chew the ******* ******* and swallow the ******* remains.

But most times I bite it, so that it resembles a half-moon.

ReputationRep:

this.

:drool:

ReputationRep:
    This is exactly what I do. :yes:

Although sometimes I just eat them all in one go.

ReputationRep:
    Nibble sponge in a ring around jelly, then chocolate, then jelly, then rest of sponge... Rinse and repeat.

ReputationRep:
    All in one (or two).

Nibble, peel, eat, suck... yes, you're very disgusting. :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    I eat the bits surrounding the jaffa so I just have a small circle, and then peel the sponge off, and eat the chocolate and jaffa separately

ReputationRep:
    ****, I want a jaffa cake. Well, 6 jaffa cakes. :rolleyes:

I usually alternate. Like, the first one I'll just eat normally, then the next one I'll bite round the orange bit, eat the orange bit then eat the sponge, next one normal, etc. :yes: I like variation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
    You don't eat the orangey goodness? :woo:

(Original post by Ears)
    I eat it all at once
    Ahh, you're one of those....normal people If you eat it all at once you can't savour the taste!

I eat it like I would eat any other cake

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember when you were younger and you had the pack of 6 jaffa cakes in your lunch box. And sometimes you would have 7, and it would be so amazing :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ears)
    Does anyone remember when you were younger and you had the pack of 6 jaffa cakes in your lunch box. And sometimes you would have 7, and it would be so amazing :yes:
    Ahh yes! I think this only happened a few times to me though

Or when you'd open up a kitkat and one of the fingers would turn out to be pure chocolate!

Me = 1 Sytem = nill :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Eat around the orange, then the middle.

ReputationRep:
    I used to nipple (typo but it stays) the chocolate, eat the sponge and then throw the orange bit up to see if it would stick to the ceiling. Now I nibble the chocolate, leave the sponge (it's the worst part) and suck the orange bit. Mmmmm.

ReputationRep:

lol too much effort. For me, straight in, no messin'. :cool:

On a side note, I know someone that dunks them in their tea, urgh. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thetopnotch)
    I eat it like I would eat any other cake
    You cut it into slices and give everyone a piece? :lolwut:

I stuff three jaffa cakes in my mouth at once. :sexface:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.