Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't

I hate Jaffa cakes

ReputationRep:
    Ick, I just don't.
    Who the hell came up with such a sickening combination.. chocolate and orange?! Gross.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeStudent)
    Exactly. I just ate 24 as well in half an hour :erm: and that's 1008 cals :woo:
    Oh dear Crap value for money as well, it's no fun paying more than a pound if they don't even last an hour :mad:

Full moon, half moon, total eclipse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyyy)
    Ick, I just don't.
    Who the hell came up with such a sickening combination.. chocolate and orange?! Gross.
    What about Terry's Chocolate Orange?? :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar_and_spice)
    I like to nibble all the chocolate off, then peel the orange jelly off, eat the sponge and then suck on the orangey goodness :sogood: (I'm disgusting I know...)
    :lolwut: The orange is the best bit! I save that till last :p:

1. Eat chocolate on top
    2. Eat sponge
    3. Orange :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.. slightly more bearable, I must admit.
    But still, not cool man! NOT COOL.

(Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    Oh dear Crap value for money as well, it's no fun paying more than a pound if they don't even last an hour :mad:
    :sadnod: I think it's time for me to stop buying it...

ReputationRep:
    I'm a half-mooner! It's a habit from when I was younger and the adverts were on, it feels weird eating them any other way. Damn, I feel the urge to buy a stack of Jaffa Cakes now...

ReputationRep:
    All at once :p:

ReputationRep:
    Seen as I'm trying not to eat junk food, I thought I'd atleast make a thread about it!

Are you full moon, half moon, total eclipse?

I like to nibble all the chocolate off, then peel the orange jelly off, eat the sponge and then suck on the orangey goodness :sogood: (I'm disgusting I know...)

And then I go on to the next one...and the next one.....annnnd the next one! :yes:
    ha ha don't be too ashamed, I do the exact same thing - shouldn't eat them though, they are the single most addictive thing on the planet; before you know it you've eaten a box :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I scrape the chocolate bit off with my teeth, and then go with the half-moon manoeuvre

ReputationRep:
    They were my favourites until this!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    I nibble round the edge, eat the sponge then the chocolate off the orange bit then the orange bit.:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    They were my favourites until this!:mad:

I haven't actually seen any evidence of her ****ging Ricky off, so until then, I'm still going to love her

(you do still like terrys chocolate orange though don't you? They're Nom Nom Nom!)

ReputationRep:
    I haven't actually seen any evidence of her ****ging Ricky off, so until then, I'm still going to love her

(you do still like terrys chocolate orange though don't you? They're Nom Nom Nom!)

Surely the video I sent you was evidence enough ? :confused:

It's more to do with everytime I try and eat one I get flashbacks of them adverts and feel a little bit sick!

I do make do with the new varities but I think everyone knows there nothing compared to the original!

ReputationRep:
    I first eat around the outside of the orange bit. Then I eat the sponge on the bottom and leave the orange jelly till last

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Surely the video I sent you was evidence enough ? :confused:

It's more to do with everytime I try and eat one I get flashbacks of them adverts and feel a little bit sick!

I do make do with the new varities but I think everyone knows there nothing compared to the original!

:facepalm2:

Your such a tool sometimes Daniel, you ahve no reason at all to not like her. Yet you always use feable excuses to try and justify you hatred towards her.

Your such a liar aswell! I'm almost certain it was you who stole my chocolate orange last time and replaced it with a mint one. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Seen as I'm trying not to eat junk food, I thought I'd atleast make a thread about it!

Are you full moon, half moon, total eclipse?

And then I go on to the next one...and the next one.....annnnd the next one! :yes:
    Ditto, I always got weird/disapproving looks when I did it too :p:

I haven't had Jaffa Cakes for years though! I may have to buy some tomorrow, I knew coming into the food forum was a bad idea :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elvendork)
    Ditto, I always got weird/disapproving looks when I did it too :p:

I haven't had Jaffa Cakes for years though! I may have to buy some tomorrow, I knew coming into the food forum was a bad idea :eek3:
    Do it, jaffa cakes are good for the soul I get the disapproving looks too, like when you bite the chocolate off the ends of a kit kat, then nibble the chocolate off the edges, and then disect it layer by layer...nothing wrong with that

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.