Turn on thread page Beta

How do you eat your jaffa cake? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ELN)
    :facepalm2:

Your such a tool sometimes Daniel, you ahve no reason at all to not like her. Yet you always use feable excuses to try and justify you hatred towards her.

Your such a liar aswell! I'm almost certain it was you who stole my chocolate orange last time and replaced it with a mint one. :yes:
    Behave man will you! Ok, so I have a totally irrational hatred of Dawn French and anything involving her, there is nothing wrong with that.:o:

I wish it was me who pulled of a stunt like that but it wasn't! I'd put everything I had on it being dad. I'm finding it pretty funny though, the mint ones are so bad comapred to the original ones, the white ones aren't the best either as I found out the other day.

I'm disapointed with the general poor standard of chococalte getting thrown around in this thread, Kit Kats ? I can't believe these are still deemed an appopriate treat in 2010 where is all the love for toblerone ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Behave man will you! Ok, so I have a totally irrational hatred of Dawn French and anything involving her, there is nothing wrong with that.:o:

I wish it was me who pulled of a stunt like that but it wasn't! I'd put everything I had on it being dad. I'm finding it pretty funny though, the mint ones are so bad comapred to the original ones, the white ones aren't the best either as I found out the other day.

I'm disapointed with the general poor standard of chococalte getting thrown around in this thread, Kit Kats ? I can't believe these are still deemed an appopriate treat in 2010 where is all the love for toblerone ?

You are wrong about the chocolate, Jaffa Cakes, Kit Kats and Terrys Orange are all so good! :yes:

Can anyone remember the name of the packet of biscuit type things with the different coloured icing on the top of them ? They were gold dust back in the packed lunch days at school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ELN)
    Can anyone remember the name of the packet of biscuit type things with the different coloured icing on the top of them ? They were gold dust back in the packed lunch days at school.
    Iced gems, weren't they?

I eat my twixs by nibbling the chocolate round the edges, then from the top, then licking the caramel (that takes a while) then biting the biscuit into two and making it look like fangs

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffin-Face)
    Iced gems, weren't they?

I eat my twixs by nibbling the chocolate round the edges, then from the top, then licking the caramel (that takes a while) then biting the biscuit into two and making it look like fangs

x

Yes that is them! I think everyone enjoys eating twixs weirdly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ELN)
    Yes that is them! I think everyone enjoys eating twixs weirdly
    Oh good, I thought it was just me

Yep, I was always really jealous of the kids with iced gems. My parents would never ever buy them. I actually ran away from home because of this, although it lasted about twenty minutes. Iced gems were a big thing at my school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffin-Face)
    Oh good, I thought it was just me

Yep, I was always really jealous of the kids with iced gems. My parents would never ever buy them. I actually ran away from home because of this, although it lasted about twenty minutes. Iced gems were a big thing at my school.
    I used to get the chocolate versions sometimes but they weren't as good.

Is your name a reference to the Ross noble joke ?

ReputationRep:
    i dunk my jaffa cake in hot chocolate and nibble at it, it tastes sooooo amazing this way, i sum times even get the jaffa cake bars, they have like a more runny orange filling and dunking in hot chocolate makes them taste even better...i read something about ice gems up sumwhere they were good aswell i loved to like suck off the ice bit and then eat the biscuit, eww i know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ELN)
    I've already told you, if you tell me which girl it is on here you fancy I won't pester you anymore.

You are wrong about the chocolate, Jaffa Cakes, Kit Kats and Terrys Orange are all so good! :yes:

I used to get the Iced Gems all the time aswell, obviously I was the more loved one in the family! :yep:

I've always wondered how Jaffa Cakes can be so nice but Jaffa Cake bars can tatse so bad ? Surely someone can answer this mystery ? Galaxy cake bars were also a lot worse than normal galaxy chocolate too! What has happened to the old school galaxy chocolate anyway, is it still possible to get, smooth shape ftl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShatteredStar)
    i dunk my jaffa cake in hot chocolate and nibble at it, it tastes sooooo amazing this way, i sum times even get the jaffa cake bars, they have like a more runny orange filling and dunking in hot chocolate makes them taste even better...i read something about ice gems up sumwhere they were good aswell i loved to like suck off the ice bit and then eat the biscuit, eww i know
    Ooh I think that's an excellent idea for breakfast but still you'll get the soggy sponge effect won't you?

Damn Tesco and there triple packs of jaffa cakes for
    £1.20!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Your so sad, check my posts in the cutest girl thread if your so desperate to know but it's nothing like your making it out to be.

I used to get the Iced Gems all the time aswell, obviously I was the more loved one in the family! :yep:

I've always wondered how Jaffa Cakes can be so nice but Jaffa Cake bars can tatse so bad ? Surely someone can answer this mystery ? Galaxy cake bars were also a lot worse than normal galaxy chocolate too! What has happened to the old school galaxy chocolate anyway, is it still possible to get, smooth shape ftl.

Jaffa Cake bars are nice though! Them and the milky way bars :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ELN)
    So some girl puts up a picture of her self in which she is half naked and you go on like that! :rolleyes: You do realise your are just giving her the attention she's probably wanting for posting said images, right ? Why are you sticking up for her so much in that topic for, I was cringing so much reading that it's pathetic man you can have any girl you wan't and you go on like that over her.

Jaffa Cake bars are nice though! Them and the milky way bars :yep:

The milky way bars are poor aswell though I've came to the conclusion that all cake bars are far inferior to there original counterparts

ReputationRep:
    I bite around the edges of the Jaffa cake, then I bite off all the chocolate, peel the orange bit from the cake, eat the cake and then chew on the orange. Or, if I can't be bothered I just shove the whole thing in my gob!

:nutcase:
    I have a serious craving for Jaffa cakes right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)

The milky way bars are poor aswell though I've came to the conclusion that all cake bars are far inferior to there original counterparts

ReputationRep:
    dip it in a hot drink then eat it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ELN)
    This is worse than I thought, why are you giving out so many compliments to someone who looks like a cheap charve ? I know you asked me not to post anything more but your making yourself look like a knob on an internet forum over someone like that, why do you think nobody agreed with you in that topic, because you are wrong! I'll leave it now but do yourself a favour and don't say anything else and make yourself look even more of a **** especially when you can get girls 10 times better than that in real life.
    Why are you doing this for, seriously man. Like you say its a forum so they can say what they want but I hope you do realise you have ruined someones own thread and needlessly ****ged them of in the process. Even if she is not offended by it herself I am, why should somebody who is clearly a lot more of a nice person have to read through stuff like that . None of what you have said is true and I don't believe you think it is either, she has not once retaliated or said/done anything to warrant this. I will be editing my posts to remove all of this and I suggest you do the same, apologize to her and grow up.

ReputationRep:
    When I was little either nibble of all the chocolate and kind of lick the orange bit in the middle ^^;. Um, but now I just eat around the edge then the chocolate, then the orange bit then the sponge. I'm liking the idea of having it with hot chocolate! :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Why are you doing this for, seriously man. Like you say its a forum so they can say what they want but I hope you do realise you have ruined someones own thread and needlessly ****ged them of in the process. Even if she is not offended by it herself I am, why should somebody who is clearly a lot more of a nice person have to read through stuff like that . None of what you have said is true and I don't believe you think it is either, she has not once retaliated or said/done anything to warrant this. I will be editing my posts to remove all of this and I suggest you do the same, apologize to her and grow up.

Oh no! The girl with the revealing photos is the centre of attention :woo: Whatever, i'm just trying to stop you from making yourself look daft. She will probably be laughing at you her self aswell so I will delete my other posts to hide you the shame.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.