Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why the hell are Jedward #2?! Watch

ReputationRep:
    They really need to re adjust their hair after they have been given a swirlie.

ReputationRep:
    The charts are a sham, I'm sure they rig the figures.

When Crazy Frog can beat Coldplay to number one that's it, time to stop paying attention to them.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they are good singers but they are good entertainers! I think they are hilarious to watch.

ReputationRep:
    I was watching This Morning a few weeks ago and during the interview, they said that they resembled Robert Pattinson :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaydoh)

When Crazy Frog can beat Coldplay to number one that's it, time to stop paying attention to them.
    This :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Shush, Jedward are amazing

And it was their fans that bought their single....though actually I didn't even buy it, I got it gifted to me on itunes. The girl spent £15 gifting it to people :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    Seriously, who buys this crap?! I'm sick of listening to the two crappy music channels that I get on freeview, and having to hear Jedward and their 'ice ice baby' **** every 5 minutes.

Admit it. Who bought this single?!
    Fellow freeviewer... :five:

I thought you were talking about their second set of head... but they have a single out? :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I bought it because I love bad pop songs. All my friends hate me for it :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Allright stop. Collaborate and listen.

ReputationRep:
    I saw them interviewed (and unfortunately the song live too) on the Alan Titchmarsh Show today, it was embarrassing. They come across as pretty unintelligent, and quite frankly the performance was awful.

Even the other guests were making fun of them.

ReputationRep:
    Dont understand it. They are really awful. Blame Cowel for giving them a platform.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thevelvetonion)
    Shush, Jedward are amazing

And it was their fans that bought their single....though actually I didn't even buy it, I got it gifted to me on itunes. The girl spent £15 gifting it to people :O
    How ******* sad. Slap the girl for me please.

Damn, i shoudln't post on tsr whilst drunkkk. Bad bad bad times!!

ReputationRep:
    The real question is why the hell aren't Jedward #1?!?!?

(because I didn't buy their single =( I feel I have let them down... )

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand...everyone spends half of last year complaining about them,yet they get to No. 2 in the charts.The British public confuse me.So many complain about the state of music,yet the rubbish still prevails. Is there like a hidden section of society that buys it all?!

ReputationRep:
    who gives a flying f--k about a couple of retarded kids, anyway?

the worlds chock full of them as it is, two more won't make much difference.

ReputationRep:

Speed of Sound was one of the worst songs Coldplay have ever done (apart from most of the other crap on X+Y).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleshambles)
    Speed of Sound was one of the worst songs Coldplay have ever done (apart from most of the other crap on X+Y).
    Twas "Fix You", an undeniably great song.

ReputationRep:
    Twas "Fix You", an undeniably great song.
    Fix You was fairly **** too. And no, it was definitely Speed of Sound which was beaten to #1 by Crazy Frog.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleshambles)
    Fix You was fairly **** too. And no, it was definitely Speed of Sound which was beaten to #1 by Crazy Frog.
    You might be right. But wrong saying it was ****. It's an anthem

ReputationRep:
    You might be right. But wrong saying it was ****. It's an anthem
    So? So's God Save The Queen and I wouldn't play that at my funeral either.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.