Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

cant stop texting this guy watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becksy)
    Seriously, get a grip. This guy is using you and you are making it easy for him.

This

ReputationRep:
    yeah true.... thanks guys and girls.... however I am still wishfully thinking he will like me

ReputationRep:
    yes i am a retard.... i also said he had a small **** and man boobs

ReputationRep:
    girl, you are ugly as sin :sexface:
    didn't know it was so easy to get into a girl's pants!

ReputationRep:
    lol.... he is ugly as well lol. oh god, why is my life messy. wish i could grow up.

ReputationRep:
    You're an absolute moron.

ReputationRep:
    yep.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by rebeccaa)
    any suggestions of how to stop????
    i have been so stupid... every time i get really drunk its text text text, but then sometimes when i wake up hungover he calls for a dirty chat and i hang up...
    what is wrong with me??? why am i sometimes nice and then nasty.
    delete his nimber, problem solved!

ReputationRep:
    any suggestions of how to stop????
    i have been so stupid... every time i get really drunk its text text text, but then sometimes when i wake up hungover he calls for a dirty chat and i hang up...
    what is wrong with me??? why am i sometimes nice and then nasty.
    Just exercise self control....And make up your mind. Do you like him, or do you just like the attention he gives you?
    Stop being harsh & make up your mind - it's not fair on the guy and clearly it's causing you a bit of grief too.

ReputationRep:
    Remember the last three digits so that you know not to pick up when he calls and ******* delete his number. After he called you ugly as sin, why the **** are you asking a forum that?!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowbex)
    delete his nimber, problem solved!
    i know it of by heart hwoever every time i think about texting him or anything i just think of his number and then think of otehr numbers.... its working.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isawsparks89)
    Remember the last three digits so that you know not to pick up when he calls and ******* delete his number. After he called you ugly as sin, why the **** are you asking a forum that?!!!
    I was rude to him as well... maybe I am ugly, i dunno. Maybe it was just a reaction. I dunno.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Just exercise self control....And make up your mind. Do you like him, or do you just like the attention he gives you?
    Stop being harsh & make up your mind - it's not fair on the guy and clearly it's causing you a bit of grief too.
    I sort of liked the attention, well yes I love the attention. I know him a little bit, and I like him, apart from him being horrible. I suppose he is just shagging me because i am easy.

ReputationRep:
    i also never saved him number... he called me untill i remembered his number and I emiled him.

ReputationRep:
    I was rude to him as well... maybe I am ugly, i dunno. Maybe it was just a reaction. I dunno.
    If that's fishing for compliments, I'm not getting involved.
    Delete his number.

ReputationRep:
    I am not fishing for compliments, now i am self concious about my looks (is that correct spelling?). I dunno, maybe people shag people they dont like.

ReputationRep:
    I sort of liked the attention, well yes I love the attention. I know him a little bit, and I like him, apart from him being horrible. I suppose he is just shagging me because i am easy.
    Hate to say it but quite possibly.
    You just have to figure out is the sex and attention worth it? But sex f& attention from a douche no less.
    Sounds like you'd be best just cutting all contact with him without explanation.

ReputationRep:
    well now he reckons he has some problems back home.... text me saying "sorry in a real bad mood, had some bad news from uk".

ReputationRep:
    how can i stop texting him.... grrrr

ReputationRep:
    You're a troll.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.