Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    And a drama queen.

ReputationRep:
    i wish i was a troll.... i wish i was not such a **** up. i wish i could get a flipping life and not be so retarded. i wish life was just a bit more simplier. i wish i could of never text this guy after he called me ugly as sin. I wish i was still not texting him, I wish he liked me. I wish i could just go and forget about him. I wish he did not think i would ever let him use me, but he has done. i wish i was not crying now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccaa)
    i wish i was a troll.... i wish i was not such a **** up. i wish i could get a flipping life and not be so retarded. i wish life was just a bit more simplier. i wish i could of never text this guy after he called me ugly as sin. I wish i was still not texting him, I wish he liked me. I wish i could just go and forget about him. I wish he did not think i would ever let him use me, but he has done. i wish i was not crying now.
    ...don't worry, at least you have a good sense of humor :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    i know... what the hell is wrong with me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becksy)
    The only person you can blame is yourself. Seriously, get a grip. This guy is using you and you are making it easy for him. No matter what you do. you cannot change him. He sounds like a loser and so do you to be frank. No offense, but get some self respect.

How does he sound like a loser? Because he likes to 'talk dirty' with her or something? She's the only fool here.

ReputationRep:
    i know i am a fool, i got played....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.