Turn on thread page Beta

Best hair straighteners you have ever used? watch

• View Poll Results: Which are the best hair straightener brand?
    GHDs
    89.09%
    Corioliss
    3.64%
    FHI
    7.27%
    CHI
    0%
    Bullet Straighteners By Sallys.
    0%
    Genie
    0%
    Rebel
    0%
    TS2
    0%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RaspberryHaze)
    Whatever you do, do not get Babyliss; literally the definition of rubbish.
    You're the first person I've seen saying that Babyliss isn't good. Can you elaborate as to why? I was about to buy a pair of their straighteners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ines24)
    You're the first person I've seen saying that Babyliss isn't good. Can you elaborate as to why? I was about to buy a pair of their straighteners.
    Well i think it may just be my ones because mine make my hair static and stuff and my friend who is like a straightening wizard was even saying how bad they are. However ive heard excellent reviews of babyliss pro 230 elegance?

these are mine im pretty sure:
    http://www.hairstraightenerworld.com.../2009/12/2.jpg
    hah dont buy!!
    i also find that when i put my hair in it, it doesn't always glide perfectly and instead sometimes like drags? which can kinda hurt.

ReputationRep:
    GHDs deffinatly - i think the poll speaks for its self! haha,

ReputationRep:
    I have been using the karmin hair straighteners and works really well for my hair =D

ReputationRep:
    GHD,s they straighten so smoothly. i have a pair of remington ones and i dont think they work as well
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    GHD's, they can take my hair from this
    Name:  IMG_0336.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  93.3 KB
    Into this:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I did have GHDs at one point and they were good but no any better than any other high end brand straighteners. I actually thought my Remmington ones were better and they lasted for much longer and they were only about £40/50.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charmaiinn)
    I really need some new ones, i've got really course, think hair. I had GHDs and they were good but i'm wondering if there is any better.
    Everyone has its own point of view. I have used FHL and I am quite satisfied with that.

ReputationRep:
    I've had a remington straighten for years now, its the one that say its infused with argan oil or avocado lol goes upto 230c. Siblings have the same one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Best I have ever used is the hair straightener by Karmin

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.