The Student Room Group

Film essay- references?

I've put this in here and not media because it's about my year abroad essay. It's one 2500 word essay about 2 films, which I need to click 'send' on by tonight if I don't want to take my laptop away with me.

Anyway, the whole essay is, of course, my own opinion from watching the films, and interpreting them. And as such I only have 3 references- 3 different articles.

The year abroad guide specifies that we should write a well-referenced essay, but I shouldn't have to trawl the depths of the internet just to look for someone who happens to think the same as I do, should I?

Help!
What are the films?
Reply 2
No you shouldn't but perhaps looking at works around the films Genre, there are many academic books covering genre studies, so perhaps a few quotes form those would support your opinions. We see in this scene <the action> as a genre convention described by <author> "quote.................."

just an idea?
Reply 3
The films are Die Wolke and Die Welle. Nothing in common despite name similarities!

I think, as long as they wouldn't fail me for it, I'm ok with leaving it as it is. Just don't want to fail cause then I'd have to go home!

Latest

Trending

Trending