The Student Room Group

SLAG/STUCK UP... opinions!

basically recently i've been getting ripped into by a bunch of guys in my year, the ones who are leaders of the pack really, for not getting with enough people. first of all they started talking about how i was 'stuck up' to which i asked them what they meant by that, and they went really cowardly when i asked them what they meant and said it was just 'banter', but when one of my close guy friends asked, they said 'she never lets anyone have a go on her'. then today, they started using the term.. 'south pole'... i got told this afternoon that i was the south pole, and it basically meant because i'm 'frigid' and it's hard to get there. they were talking in front of me saying 'yeah i was planning a trip to the south pole but that failed!' and 'damn it's hard to get there isn't it?' and basically just being *****. i didn't realize at the time they were on about me, but now i've found out. why the hell do that though? either a girl is a slag, and they get ripped into for that, or they get called stuck up. the truth is that they are all ugly little ******* and i wouldn't let any of them 'have a go' because they are *****. but what do i say back to them, and what do i do? i'm pretty offended and pissed off. they are all making such a massive deal out of it. and also why me?? i have a bunch of close friends who aren't slags at all but no one even mentions it. so why do i get abuse for it?? btw we are all sixteen, recently all the boys have been absolute knobs, please PLEASE tell me they grow out of it. and when!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
like to point out also that these guys are my friends... or supposed to be. if they weren't i'd just say they're ugly to get at them. truth is they are alright looking but nothing you'd look at twice.
Retort.

Call them out for their intelligence and any other weaknesses they may have. Embarresing them (publicly) might get them to ease off.

Or just tell someone like teacher or head teacher.

Basically pressure your teachers to act on it.
Reply 3
They aren't friends. They are also plainly stupid, so their opinions don't count, so ignore them. Don't be offended by crap idiots like them say.
Reply 4
pheebs101
basically recently i've been getting ripped into by a bunch of guys in my year, the ones who are leaders of the pack really, for not getting with enough people. first of all they started talking about how i was 'stuck up' to which i asked them what they meant by that, and they went really cowardly when i asked them what they meant and said it was just 'banter', but when one of my close guy friends asked, they said 'she never lets anyone have a go on her'. then today, they started using the term.. 'south pole'... i got told this afternoon that i was the south pole, and it basically meant because i'm 'frigid' and it's hard to get there. they were talking in front of me saying 'yeah i was planning a trip to the south pole but that failed!' and 'damn it's hard to get there isn't it?' and basically just being *****. i didn't realize at the time they were on about me, but now i've found out. why the hell do that though? either a girl is a slag, and they get ripped into for that, or they get called stuck up. the truth is that they are all ugly little ******* and i wouldn't let any of them 'have a go' because they are *****. but what do i say back to them, and what do i do? i'm pretty offended and pissed off. they are all making such a massive deal out of it. and also why me?? i have a bunch of close friends who aren't slags at all but no one even mentions it. so why do i get abuse for it?? btw we are all sixteen, recently all the boys have been absolute knobs, please PLEASE tell me they grow out of it. and when!!
Am I the only one that find this thread hot?
Reply 5
Sounds like their testosterone has kicked in and they feel pretty bummed out because you won't do anything with them.

Sixteen is young, you shouldn't be really, really sexually active by that time.

I would say just tell them to grow up. If you throw something clever at them, no doubt they'll find a way to use it against you, most childish boys do. Try to ignore it, and feel proud you aren't a slag.
Reply 6
kevin_123
Am I the only one that find this thread hot?

er... why.
Reply 7
pheebs101
like to point out also that these guys are my friends... or supposed to be. if they weren't i'd just say they're ugly to get at them. truth is they are alright looking but nothing you'd look at twice.

Some "friends". Why do you bother?
Reply 8
Oh man. I remember the whole 'calling girls frigid' phase at school. I think there comes an age when they magically learn this word and then start throwing it around wherever. I'd rather be known as the south pole than some sort of man hotspot to be honest. If they're your mates, tell them to stfu.
Reply 9
thunder_chunky
Retort.

oh you were finished?... well allow me to retort! :sly:
Reply 10
Ignore them and they'll probably **** off :dontknow:

Getting with someone is just proving that you're giving in if you do it rashly imo
Reply 11
Antonia87
Some "friends". Why do you bother?

exactly my thoughts at the moment...
dichr0ic

:lol:
pheebs101
exactly my thoughts at the moment...

No need to think about it much more.
They are *********, not real friends. Ditch them. The sooner the better.
Reply 14
I'd probs tell them I'm not frigid, theyre just f*****g ugly :P
Reply 15
Lol take it as a compliment... They all wanna "get with you"! (But don't give into them)
Reply 16
And breathe
Reply 17
pheebs101

They wont until sixth form/college. Until then, tell them to go take their noodle-sized cocks elsewhere. If I were you I'd seriously consider smacking them.
Reply 18
dichr0ic

nice one:smile:
They sound like sexually frustrated little boys.
Simply tell them your not frigid you just wouldn't let them or their shrivelled little dick within ten miles of you.
Then move on and find some better male friends who treat you with respect :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending