Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Im currently working as a Biomedical Scientist in a NHS lab and also studying for my MSc. I hope to apply for GEM course this october.

I have already started revising and preparing for the GAMSAT which I will sit in september.
    My work experience includes three years lab work, but recently to support my medical application have shadowed a few different doctors at work, sat in with a GP and also volunteer at a nursing home for a couple of hours a week. But due to the nature of my job and the shift pattern I feel that I cant do anymore work, without it making a difference to my MSc result.

So my question is, have I enough experience or shall I still to find some other health care related work. If so then what. Also I am running out of hours in the day to fit it all in.
    Hope some one can help.

more than enough
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.