Turn on thread page Beta

My brother keeps repeating stuff he hears on 'Hannah Montana' and other disney shows! watch

Announcements

Couldn't think of another place to put this. Please keep anonymous as this is terribly embarrassing. >_<

He imitates what he sees on the Disney Channel. Saying stuff he as heard Hannah Montana say or some other Disney character. He's 10, and you've got no idea how ultra annoying it is. On the top of this he acts really campy when he does these imitations. I feel like punching him in the face.

God! What the **** is wrong with him?! I have told him to put a sock in it a few dozen times but he just doesn't listen to me!

And he makes these weird sounds and ugly faces. Isn't it about time he grew up?!

ReputationRep:
    He's probably into Arthur rather than Martha.

I've always wanted a GBFF, but never managed to find one. It's so annoying.

ReputationRep:
    All the kids do that. Disney :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    He is just 10... give him some time... he will grow up just fine...
    Be a good sibling to him, be a great friend to him and then he will listen to your suggestions with open mind...
    But on the other hand if you get annoyed with his behaviour... it'll only get worse and worse still he won't listen to you
    So the ball is in your court

Tell him that they all died in a car crash going to busch gardens.
    Or a 'shut the **** up' might be suffice.

ReputationRep:
    Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase!
    Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze!
    It's our trouble freeeeeee,
    philosophyyyyyyyyy
    Hakuna Matata!

ReputationRep:
    He's 10. That's all 10 year olds do!

My sister is 13 and still does it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    All the kids do that. Disney :sigh:
    Tell me about it .....:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Leave him alone he's only ten!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurah5498)
    He's 10. That's all 10 year olds do!

My sister is 13 and still does it
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Why not find something more important to focus your attention and energy on?
    I really don't get what the problem is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    Tell me about it .....:eek3:
    There's another crap show of disney. Phineas and Ferb. My sister constantly says one of it "Watcha dooooooin" So annoying!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    There's another crap show of disney. Phineas and Ferb. My sister constantly says one of it "Watcha dooooooin" So annoying!!
    Same here -.- damn it.............................. ................................ ..................... damn her 20+ Disney channels -.-

(Original post by Doodahdoo)
    Why not find something more important to focus your attention and energy on?
    I really don't get what the problem is.
    It's hard to ignore when he's doing it 24/7.

ReputationRep:
    Just beat him up and take the piss out of him for acting camp that's what an older sibling is there for..

If you don't act now who knows what the future will hold!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Nice work. Insult your homosexual brother. You ******* pig.

ReputationRep:
    He's only 10; you'd expect these things from a 10 year old.

I have a similar problem, you aren't alone :sigh: I don't mind him doing it but I think some of the kids at school bully/laugh at him for it so I don't know what to do

ReputationRep:
    My brother does the exact same thing. It's rather annoying (and embarrassing in public), I know.

slap the absolute crap out of him and tie him to a chair with top gear on in front of him...
    that oughta straighten him out

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.