Turn on thread page Beta

My brother keeps repeating stuff he hears on 'Hannah Montana' and other disney shows! watch

(Original post by LulaMinnick)
    He's probably into Arthur rather than Martha.

I've always wanted a GBFF, but never managed to find one. It's so annoying.
    :rofl: So do I, I will find one soon. Now where to look? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Concentrate on your own life and give him a break because he's only 10?

ReputationRep:
    Poor sod. He's a ten year old, and he's enjoying his life. He'll have it kicked out of him at secondary school anyway - either literally or metaphorically.

Why not let him enjoy his last year of freedom to be an annoyingly jubilant Disney fan?

Maybe in three years or so, when he's a flat-voiced teenager who communicates largely in monosyllables, you'll even miss it?

Well, not that all teenage boys are like that. It's a definitely possibility, though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase!
    Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze!
    It's our trouble freeeeeee,
    philosophyyyyyyyyy
    Hakuna Matata!
    dont sing songs on forums...its gay

ReputationRep:
    My brother is 10 and exactly the same. They'll grow out of it eventually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancBoy)
    dont sing songs on forums...its gay
    Don't use the word "gay" as an insult on forums... It's derogatory towards homosexuals.

ReputationRep:
    i constantly quote stuff from mean girls, i actually know the film off by heart and it makes my friends want to punch me in the face leave your brother alone, if he wants to repeat stuff let him! hes only 10 as well biatch stop being mean

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I have a similar problem, you aren't alone :sigh: I don't mind him doing it but I think some of the kids at school bully/laugh at him for it so I don't know what to do
    However in my case. His friends are just like him. >_<

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 and keep quoting things I heard from The Godfather and other Mafia films... would you prefer this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    Leave him alone he's only ten!

This.

ReputationRep:
    that's nothing my little cousin does that and has also watched mamma mia half a million times :no:

ReputationRep:
    All 10 year olds are annoying, all siblings are annoying. Plus, doing that stuff doesn't make him gay.

ReputationRep:
    im 18 and i still do that
    but im a bit more old school disney as opposed to hannah montana, corey in the house etc

ReputationRep:
    My sister does that, it's so annoying! But she's only 8, and your brother is 10...oh I can't take another 2 years.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.