Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How come Black girl-White guy relationships are so rare? watch

ReputationRep:
    There's plenty. Celeb wise look no further than Robert De Niro, Serena Williams and more.

ReputationRep:
    this thread AGAIN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    :cry2:
    Thanks man.
    Lol....:console:

ReputationRep:
    I'll explain again what I've put on here before.........east asian ladies are seen as super 'hot' because they're very feminine and that's what blokes like to see...likewise east asian men are also quite feminine for blokes and aren't really seen as 'hot'....then on the opposite end you got black men who are masculine which is seen as 'hot' but likewise the woman are more masculine which isn't seen as 'hot'.........whites fill the full spectrum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    Because that's just the way it is. I do see more mixed race - white relationships than black - white relationships though.
    Thats a contradiction in terms. In order to make that mixed person in the first place, a black person and a white person would have to come together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sometimes I wonder who would date you :rolleyes:

Facety :lolwut: the last time I heard that word was in the 90's
    i know, people don't seem to like sierra leoneans :sad:

it's the word most appropriate to this context :yep:

(Original post by Smeh)
    :cry2:
    Thanks man.
    'ey, no disrespect, and judging by the fact that you're on tsr you must be nice, but an overwhelming majority of the black girls i know are unpleasant and i try to avoid them.

ReputationRep:
    To answer the question though. Who the f**k cares, People are WAY to concerened with other peoples business.

That why governments and financial institutions get away literally with murder. We're all to busy to spot the real problems with society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yamcha)
    Thats a contradiction in terms. In order to make that mixed person in the first place, a black person and a white person would have to come together.
    I know. Amongst my age group, I see more white guys with mixed race girls (black girls with some white/japanese/spanish etc in them) than black girls.

ReputationRep:
    I can't even be bothered to list the ways in which you are wrong. Three spring to mind.

(Original post by O-Ren)
    Well there's probably lots of different reasons:

-it does seem that there are more racist men than there are racist women. I base this on my life experience.
    -women are supposed to have paler skin than men because we need more vitamin D or something like that. Therefore very dark skin is supposedly more attractive on men than on women. 'Tall, dark and handsome'.
    -Black guys have bigger muscles than white guys, and I think this makes black women less attracted to white guys.
    -Black guys also tend to be really confident, another reason black girls might not like white guys so much. Nerdy and awkward in comparison?
    -Most black girls are very extroverted, even more so than black guys, there's nothing wrong with this, and many men prefer extroverted girls, but a lot prefer introverted girls and so might end up always having white girlfriends because of this.
    -Rumours about penis size attracting the white girls to the black guys, and the opposite for black girls and white guys? :p:
    All your points are very stereotypical there are loads of black girls who love indie rock music, are nice and quiet and like the geeky white boys. Stop watching stupid stereotypes on TV like I love New York and the girl in Glee it's a stereotype.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    OP needs to use the search function.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugh-Jackman)
    white guys generally don't find black girls attractive....half white and half black girls, white guys usually find attractive, with facial features that are usually mainly white features...nose etc!
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    All your points are very stereotypical there are loads of black girls who love indie rock music, are nice and quiet and like the geeky white boys. Stop watching stupid stereotypes on TV like I love New York and the girl in Glee it's a stereotype.:rolleyes:
    That woman just fails on so many different levels.

(Original post by Skarbo)
    Maybe it's as Chris Rock says.

Black women aren't interested in white men.
    :facepalm2: That's the problem and it's not just with black women alot of black,arab,indian,italian men are very hypocritical about dating outside their races and give the impression that women are not allowed to where as men are and "their" women are meant to wait for them:rolleyes:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T1HR2RP78KG18IBBH/p255

ReputationRep:
    white guys generally don't find black girls attractive....half white and half black girls, white guys usually find attractive, with facial features that are usually mainly white features...nose etc!
    What do you mean white features? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    To answer the question though. Who the f**k cares, People are WAY to concerened with other peoples business.

That why governments and financial institutions get away literally with murder. We're all to busy to spot the real problems with society.
    T.H.A.N.K.Y.O.U

Deregulation and outright corruption are crippling entire economies yet idiots are worried about why OTHER people find DIFFERENT races attractive. Sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O-Ren)
    I read the exact same article! How random. I can't remember where it was, but it was interesting. They calculated how many available black women to available black men and the stats were really harsh.
    Can someone explain this to me? I don't understand what they mean by availble black women to available black men. Any help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Can someone explain this to me? I don't understand what they mean by availble black women to available black men. Any help?
    There are more single black women than single black men, once you remove the prison population from the equation.

Interestingly, it's suggested that this accounts for the unusually large difference in education levels as well.

ReputationRep:
    I'll explain again what I've put on here before.........east asian ladies are seen as super 'hot' because they're very feminine and that's what blokes like to see...likewise east asian men are also quite feminine for blokes and aren't really seen as 'hot'....then on the opposite end you got black men who are masculine which is seen as 'hot' but likewise the woman are more masculine which isn't seen as 'hot'.........whites fill the full spectrum.
    the problem with your theory is what you base the idea of 'feminine' or 'masculine' on. everything you've said is based solely on a western idea of 'femininity' or 'masculinity' and 'beauty'. Say before colonisation, do you think in east asia the men were all disregarded as feminine, and black women as masculine? And then you say whites fill the spectrum, doesn't it occur to you that you're basing your whole theory on whites- the way white men tend to look is masculine, and therefore every man should fit into that criteria or else they are feminine and vice versa?

a hypothetical black person could thus argue, following from your argument, that white men are not attractive because they fit into the criteria for women around them, and black men could argue that white women are not attractive because they don't even fit into any human criteria around them. and east asian women wouldn't find white men attractive, because they don't fit the east asian criteria of masculinity either.

Personally, I think most of these arguments on here are lopsided and not thought through at all. Attractiveness is based on an individual, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you don't find someone attractive, shut up and move on with your life, because in the same way other people don't find you attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Byllie)
    http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/yes.gif The type of girls that date black guys are usually the naive ones who end up getting raped
    Still haven't raped a girl yet and never will. Thanks.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.