Turn on thread page Beta

How come Black girl-White guy relationships are so rare? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    As much as I despise generalizations, this one is the truth, only need to walk into a serious lifters gym/look an edition of flex to see that.
    While I am not about to argue with you, I don't feel that simply being black then means that you are predisposed to being huge, as I know loads of skinny black guys (although my gym partner is a tank) if she said polynesian then Id probably agree with her, I have never met a small polynesian, even so, that is a generalisation. Bah

ReputationRep:
    :woo:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    I've seen one
    Well done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZahraF)
    So those are exclusive only to white people, are they? :rolleyes:. I've seen many black people with features you've described as being white; myself included.
    There are no such thing as white features; all white people look different from one another. You trying to tell me that all Europeans look the same? :facepalm:.
    Well I hate to have to say so, but there is.

My current boyfriend dated a black girl for 3/4 years (I hate her)

I don't understand what he saw in her and now he is dating me I think that I might not be as good as her not because I'm white but he experienced everything with her.

For some reason I think he prefers black girls and I hate it. I really wish he would like me more than he liked her. She isn't even a part of his life anymore, it's me who he is with but I don't like her. I really wish he met me before he met her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    So you're a nice exception then :sexface:

A black person that likes gaga, your perfect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

I don't understand what he saw in her and now he is dating me I think that I might not be as good as her not because I'm white but he experienced everything with her.

For some reason I think he prefers black girls and I hate it. I really wish he would like me more than he liked her. She isn't even a part of his life anymore, it's me who he is with but I don't like her. I really wish he met me before he met her.
    ...You have issues.
    Can a mod close this thread please?

ReputationRep:

Why don't you just chill? He's with you now, not her, so just enjoy it. You probably need a chat with your bf about your feelings, to sort things out.

ReputationRep:
    I will never date a black woman
    I'm only attracted to white people
    It's just personal preference, don't worry i'm not a racist.

:huh:

I date anyone from any race, need to have the best of all worlds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ras90)
    A black person that likes gaga, your perfect
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    ...You have issues.
    Can a mod close this thread please?
    Why'd you want the thread closed? It's not exactly a war is it?

(Original post by O-Ren)
    I should have put 'generally'
    Out of all the Mr Olympia winners in the past 30 years, 5 have been white and 3 black. So no, white people have just as much genetic potential to be huge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    I totally agree with this, I would rep you if you wasn't anon.

I'm black and I once went out with a white guy, I just find people of all races attractive and I happened to be attracted to this guy who was white, but very cute, funny, smart, etc. I didn't realise before that BWWM were less common that BMWW, but I have definitely been noticing it a lot more lately. I guess different people just have their different preferences, and that's just the way it is.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Why'd you want the thread closed? It's not exactly a war is it?
    Hmm fair nuff i'm just sick and tired of these threads!
    :getmecoat:

I'm not racist in any way, but I know that if I went out with a black girl I'd have the piss taken out of me. It happened to a guy who used to go to my school, when he went out with a Chinese girl, although it was behind his back most of the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addie)
    Some of the comments seem a little harsh towards black women......and a little racist I might add...
    Yesss Harriet harmen what you saying???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    Hmm fair nuff i'm just sick and tired of these threads!
    http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i.../getmecoat.gif
    Yeah I just ignore certain responses. Only read the insightful posters.

ReputationRep:
    cause white girls do the job well enough

ReputationRep:
    I'm not racist in any way, but I know that if I went out with a black girl I'd have the piss taken out of me. It happened to a guy who used to go to my school, when he went out with a Chinese girl, although it was behind his back most of the time.
    **** what others think, do what makes you happy.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone posted this yet?
    http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/20...rite-you-back/

It basically comes to the conclusion that black girls seem to be the least popular group, even among black men. Some really weird results.

The truth is, I don't find black women on average to be as attractive as white women. But I certainly find some black women attractive. If I got to know someone and liked them, I don't think race would come into it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    Negro please, we all know you're gonna rape her...

Its just a matter of time.

:yes:
    Do you rape ur girlfriend? ...u sound frustrated....lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.