Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How come Black girl-White guy relationships are so rare? Watch

ReputationRep:
    i don't know! and i've wondered the exact same thing! i feel hopeless at times because i only date white guys. :yes: (don't ask. i think i'm the wrong color. :yep: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexs2602)
    Wow, that's really offensive on so many levels, do you realise that? I mean seriously, first comment I'd like to make is the bigger muscles bit is a little unfounded and very shallow. Black skin does make muscles more noticeable. Aesthetics don't necessarily mean that's true. However if I'm right there's a little something to do with biology that black men gain muscle tone easier.

I really don't get why dark skin is any more attractive than light skin, sun tans are extremely unattractive for example.

Rumours about penis size is kinda shallow and also a stupid thing to care about because even if it is true which is arguable it doesnt make much difference because you'd need to **** a number of guys to find larger cocks. I don't know why I'm arguing this because I am larger than average but I guess it's the stereotype that you're suggesting white guys have smaller cocks that is annoying me

I kinda think that confidence and arrogance are totally difference things, this may sound offensive but I often see arrogance in black guys. Arrogance is a huge pet hate of mine.
    There's no need to get so upset. Most white girls date white guys. I was just offering reasons that black guys may me more popular with white girls than white guys with black girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    I'm sure you do :p:

I find it funny how the statistics tell the story yet you get idiots coming in with their very own anecdotes on this.

Statistics>>>>>>Anecdotes.

That is all for now.

Spoiler:
    Show
    If you want real opinions ask on PM
    Both of your sigs = EPIC WIN.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O-Ren)
    There's no need to get so upset. Most white girls date white guys. I was just offering reasons that black guys may me more popular with white girls than white guys with black girls.
    I can see that but if that's true then maybe you should have mentioned why white guys and white girls go for each other too because it seemed hugely one sided, do you see what I mean? You were piling all these compliments on black guys but none on white guys or white girls for that matter.

ReputationRep:
    Robert Deniro does.

Simon Cowell

The old white guy getting some super head from Superhead

and who can forget Hugh Grant, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    Has anyone posted this yet?
    http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/20...rite-you-back/

It basically comes to the conclusion that black girls seem to be the least popular group, even among black men. Some really weird results.

The truth is, I don't find black women on average to be as attractive as white women. But I certainly find some black women attractive. If I got to know someone and liked them, I don't think race would come into it.
    QFT*

* = complete and utter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rucklo)
    My point is people non black can be just as big.

Personally the pic I saw of Chris it looked like he was just wearing tan but meh.

My point still stands.
    Did I ever deny this? No, just that blacks genetics seem to be skewed in the direction of muscular hypertrophy. It DOES NOT mean every black person will be muscular or that every white guy will be small. However, there seems to be a general trend.

(Original post by Bishamon)
    Did I ever deny this? No, just that blacks genetics seem to be skewed in the direction of muscular hypertrophy. It DOES NOT mean every black person will be muscular or that every white guy will be small. However, there seems to be a general trend.
    Then why did you quote me when I didn't claim anything contrary to that?

All I was pointing out was what I said before.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, I don't think this is as rare as being are making it out to be. I see it the whole time in central London.

Also, from my own experience as a black girl, I know most of what is being said in this thread not to be true (white guys aren't attracted to black girl vice versa).
    White guys are interested in me the whole time. Alot more than black guys. And I've only dated white guys. The only thing I can think of maybe is that I'm not fully black (half persian) but I don't fit the typical mixed raced description so people just see me as black.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.