The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nah, too expensive.

The real question is, could Bounty replace pads?

EDIT: I know it's called 'Plenty' now, but **** that ****.
Reply 2
you two make me sick haha.
Reply 3
It's be pretty expensive to use them as toilet roll...
Reply 4
Only one way to find out!
Reply 5
Try it out and report back to us please.
Reply 6
The stickery thing might come off and then it would be a bit adhesive. That would be hideous.
Reply 7
No, because (this is going to sound so awkward, but) you can't wipe\ anything with them. I dunno if you've actually seen the top of always pads, but it's like plastic with little holes in it. So you can't use it to wipe anything, cos the liquid will spread but if you put it below something that's dripping it will absorb that well.

:lolwut: I know, that sounds weird.
Reply 8
If you spill red wine on a carpet, the best thing to do is apparently to use nappies. Failing that, sanitary towels. According to my mum, anyway.
Actually, if you are even in a situation where you are carrying a heavy back pack, I strongly recommend padding the inside of the straps with Always pads to stop them rubbing against your shoulders
I'm not sure that there's enough surface area to be effective when jacking off, but you could always try. Maybe over some newspaper?
Reply 11
how about tampons, you could dip them in the stain and it will suck it all up

sexy
Page three= sheer brilliance (multi-tasking to the extreme; always as sp*nk collector, page three as sexual aid and back up cleaning device)
I'm happy to assist in a sort of administrative role :p:
Reply 13
Stick one pad to each foot and you can clean the kitchen floor while you're at it.
Deadly Lightshade
Nah, too expensive.

The real question is, could Bounty replace pads?

EDIT: I know it's called 'Plenty' now, but **** that ****.

I read that as Bounty the chocolate bar, which conjured up a rather disturbing image :eek:
Any pets would probably get their feet/paws stuck on the sticky side of them. That would both be hilarious and annoying.
Well, I am a student, so at the very least I would deserve some sort of reimbursement for travel expenses

Latest