Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    All we ever hear from always add's is how they're very padded, super absorbent, and comfortable on the skin etc.
    Could these pads perhaps replace kitchen roll?

ReputationRep:
    Nah, too expensive.

The real question is, could Bounty replace pads?

EDIT: I know it's called 'Plenty' now, but **** that ****.

ReputationRep:
    you two make me sick haha.

ReputationRep:
    It's be pretty expensive to use them as toilet roll...

ReputationRep:
    Only one way to find out!

ReputationRep:
    Try it out and report back to us please.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't explored the idea of using them as toilet roll because of their shape.

ReputationRep:
    The stickery thing might come off and then it would be a bit adhesive. That would be hideous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    All we ever hear from always add's is how they're very padded, super absorbent, and comfortable on the skin etc.
    No, because (this is going to sound so awkward, but) you can't wipe\ anything with them. I dunno if you've actually seen the top of always pads, but it's like plastic with little holes in it. So you can't use it to wipe anything, cos the liquid will spread but if you put it below something that's dripping it will absorb that well.

:lolwut: I know, that sounds weird.

ReputationRep:
    If you spill red wine on a carpet, the best thing to do is apparently to use nappies. Failing that, sanitary towels. According to my mum, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, if you are even in a situation where you are carrying a heavy back pack, I strongly recommend padding the inside of the straps with Always pads to stop them rubbing against your shoulders

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)
    Actually, if you are even in a situation where you are carrying a heavy back pack, I strongly recommend padding the inside of the straps with Always pads to stop them rubbing against your shoulders
    Will it also absorb sweat?

Do you think it might be effective on hot days to pad my underarms with them?

What about jacking off, do you think it would be effective then?

ReputationRep:
    Will it also absorb sweat?

Do you think it might be effective on hot days to pad my underarms with them?

What about jacking off, do you think it would be effective then?
    I'm not sure that there's enough surface area to be effective when jacking off, but you could always try. Maybe over some newspaper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)
    I'm not sure that there's enough surface area to be effective when jacking off, but you could always try. Maybe over some newspaper?
    Page 3?
    Do you want to help me record the results?

ReputationRep:
    how about tampons, you could dip them in the stain and it will suck it all up

sexy

ReputationRep:
    Page 3?
    Do you want to help me record the results?
    Page three= sheer brilliance (multi-tasking to the extreme; always as sp*nk collector, page three as sexual aid and back up cleaning device)
    I'm happy to assist in a sort of administrative role :p:

ReputationRep:
    Stick one pad to each foot and you can clean the kitchen floor while you're at it.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Deadly Lightshade)
    Nah, too expensive.

The real question is, could Bounty replace pads?

EDIT: I know it's called 'Plenty' now, but **** that ****.
    I read that as Bounty the chocolate bar, which conjured up a rather disturbing image :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Any pets would probably get their feet/paws stuck on the sticky side of them. That would both be hilarious and annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    how about tampons, you could dip them in the stain and it will suck it all up

sexy
    Are you talking about stain in the context of page 3 experiments? (see above) or Kitchen spillage? Or perhaps a bit of both ?

Do you think perhaps a mixture of S towels and tampons would be super effective?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.