Turn on thread page Beta

Hi Top Trainers/Plimsolls (Male) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have any recommendations or websites or shops to buy some high top trainers?

I'm not really looking for too multi-coloured trainers, maybe just one colour, all-white would be great, but not too fussy,

I've seen a few on Asos, not that many on office.co.uk that I like, having just searched now. Any suggestions?

My price range is up to around £55,
    Anything would be appreciated:o:

ReputationRep:
    schuh?

ReputationRep:
    Are you looking for real hi tops, or hi tops that everyone wears nowadays?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    Are you looking for real hi tops, or hi tops that everyone wears nowadays?
    Yeah, those imaginary hi tops are dreadful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tallgeese)
    Does anybody have any recommendations or websites or shops to buy some high top trainers?

I'm not really looking for too multi-coloured trainers, maybe just one colour, all-white would be great, but not too fussy,

I've seen a few on Asos, not that many on office.co.uk that I like, having just searched now. Any suggestions?

My price range is up to around £55,
    Anything would be appreciated:o:

If you want proper hi tops then you want to get yourself a pair of Supras :cool:

Cheapest seem to be Rollersnakes - http://www.rollersnakes.co.uk/produc...0Cracked-black

ReputationRep:
    Foot Locker or Schuh.

ReputationRep:
    All Stars are awsum mate!!!

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GurlGamer)
    If you want proper hi tops then you want to get yourself a pair of Supras :cool:

Cheapest seem to be Rollersnakes - http://www.rollersnakes.co.uk/produc...0Cracked-black
    I do like these quite a lot actually, but they're not really me, if you know what I mean lol, but thanks :o:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.